Let's do something fun.

Age: 16 & 17

-

"Mike"

"Mike. Psttt" She whisper yelled.

"Wake up. Mikeeee"

Mike groaned and turned around.

"Oh come on Mike" She whined.

Mike opened his left eye, watching the girl.

"Mike let's do something fun" She shook him.

Mike lazily put a hand to her face, shuffling her back down to the bed.

"Hey!"

Mike looked behind him and giggled. He turned around, facing her, and wrapped his arms around her.

"Morning princess" He buried his face on the crook of her neck, leaving a short and light kiss there.

"Mike"

"Mhm?"

"Let's do something fun" She said, untangling herself from him and standing up.

Mike watched the girl in admiration, stretching his arms and running a hand through his hair.

"Like what?" he sighed.

El kneeled down, reaching for a box under Mike's bed. She took ahold of it and brought it near her. She moved her fingers through every vinyl, finally finding the one she was looking for.

She stood up and started walking to the record player, looking down at the songs and numbers at the back of the vinyl. Mike sat up, his eyes following the petite girl.

She finally got to the record player, placing the vinyl and waiting a few seconds for the song to play.

Should I Stay Or Should I Go started blasting and she started dancing and jumping around the room. Mike bit his bottom lip and shook his head, chuckling.

El looked at Mike and stood on the bed.

"Come on!" She shouted over the music.

Mike grabbed her hand and stood up. Both of them started jumping and dancing on the bed. They sang and shouted the words to the song like crazies, with not a care on the rest of the world.

Once the song was over, they both fell onto the bed, breathing heavily and trying to catch their breath. El looked up at Mike, he looked down at her.

"That was fun" She laughed.

Mike nodded, smiling widely before looking back up at the ceiling.

Suddenly El made an unexpected move, hovering over Mike.

"Wow, easy there" He chuckled, placing his hands on her sides.

El bit her bottom lip, smiling.

A few seconds later she leaned down, connecting their lips. Mike kissed back almost instantly, moving one of his hands to her lower back, pulling her closer, and the other on the back of her head.

They mouths opened and closed in sync, their noses sometimes bumping. Mike tugged on her lower lip as she pulled back, both of them smiling once they fully leaned back.

El pecked his lips one last time before moving her body away from his and standing up.

"I'll be downstairs" She smiled.

"Love you" He blurted, stopping her from fully walking out of the room.

She turned around, grinning.

"Love you too"
-

I hope you liked it❤️ Also holy shit this book is almost 20k reads that's insaneeee wthhhh. Thank you all!
PS: Those new ST2 posters left me shoooookkk. And El's hair omggg.
Love uuuu
-b