NIGHTMARES [Part 2]

So i was thinking what to write and decided to do another concept on when El has nightmares! This has nothing to do with part 1!

It was late night. The wind blew strongly into the trees.
Eleven was in her fort, sleeping, while Mike up in his bedroom.
Eleven was having a nightmare, in which she was with Mike in the Upside Down and the Demogorgon took him. She was shaking, and sweating. Suddenly she woke up, pounding and breathing heavily.
She ran upstairs, and slowly, and trying not to make any noise, she opened Mike's bedroom door.
Mike was in deep sleep. Eleven didn't want to wake him up, so she silently closed the door and light-walked to Mike's bed. She was going to lay down, when Mike woke up.
"El?" He said turning the lights on.
"What's wrong?" He said, worried.
He sat down, and El couldn't hide her tears. She fell into Mike's arms, crying.
"Eleven! Eleven what happened" He said, brushing her curls.
"I don't want to loose you" She said, her voice cracking.
"You will never loose me, we will always be together, I wouldn't let anyone do anything to you" He said
Eleven looked at Mike, they gazed. Mike's eyes where locked in Eleven's beautiful brown eyes.
"Promise?" She said.
"Promise" He said, touching El's beautiful face structure, and swiping away her tears.
He ended grabbing her chin, and leaning closer to her face, their warm lips touched, forming a long and passionate kiss. Mike could feel El's smile forming, which made Mike grab her hips, and kiss her even harder. Eleven placed her arms around Mike's neck, touching a bit his hair. When the kiss ended, he wrapped her into a hug, and she buried her face on his warm chest, quickly falling asleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot!
:)