Run

Age: 16 & 17

Problems were back in Hawkins. Problems related with The Upside Down and it's never-ending story. Mike would get frustrated a lot. He tried to plan things out, for all of them to live happily. He just wanted to end all of that darkness.

He ran his hand though his curly dark hair, looking at his feet.

"I don't know what to do, El" He said, looking down at her.

Eleven looked around and bit her lip. She looked back at him and grabbed his hand, lacing his fingers with hers. She pulled him to the basement door, outside. The sun was bright that day.

They looked at the view and breathed in the clean air coming from the woods.

Eleven turned around, facing him. She went on her tip toes and whispered to his ear.

"Then run"

She looked up at him, biting her lip. Whilst he just looked down at her with a look of confusion on his face.

"Run" She repeated, taking one last look at him before walking into the woods.

Mike stood there for a second, shaking his head in disbelief, but of course, grinning. He looked up again, seeing how his girlfriend was almost in the woods.

He sprinted until getting to her and she felt how her cold hand was filled with the warmth of his. They walked for a few seconds, not even looking at each other. When suddenly El looked at him and pulled him with her, starting to run.

And when seconds blended into minutes, they both found themselves running. Running away from their problems, from fear. Running to who knows where, but together. They felt free for a moment. Free of the Upside Down, of the monster, of the lab. It was just Mike and Eleven facing the undiscovered world that lay in front of them.

They finally stopped at the end of a cliff, much similar to the quarry, but this one had amazing views of a much bigger lake.
Eleven looked out at the view, Mike walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, placing his chin on the top of her head.

"One day, we'll go out there and we will start our life together. With no worries about all of this shit" He said.

Eleven grinned at herself and turned around, placing her arms around his neck. He looked down at her big brown eyes.

"I promise" He added

Eleven let out a toothy smiled and leaned up to kiss him. But, Mike lifted his chin up, making it impossible for her to reach his lips.

"Stop" She whined

But he didn't. She was about to whine again, but she was smart.

"Okay, I guess you don't want anymore kisses from me then?" She said, untangling herself from him and starting to walk away.

"Hey! I was just joking" He shouted, lifting his hands up.

But she just kept walking away.

He furrowed his eyebrows and sprinted to her, stoping right in front of her and wrapping his arms around her waist tightly, so she couldn't leave again.

"I said I was joking" He repeated looking down at her.

Their faces were starting to get close.

Eleven smirked at how actually desperate he was. She uncrossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Oh come here, you mouth breather" She said, grabbing him by the collar of his t-shirt and pulling him in, pressing her lips onto his.

He smiled into the kiss, thinking of how madly in love he was with this girl.

-
Guyyysss we're getting a season 2 trailer 20-23 of July im so exciteddd. If I get enough content I might edit something for a new cover!! Anyways,
Thanks for reading❤️
-B