The big day. (Part 1)

Age: adults but your choice.

-

Eleven looked at herself at the mirror. With her hands on her stomach she turned to the side, trying to eye her white dress from behind. The dress was puffy but really simple, it remained her of ballerinas. Her shoulder-length brunette hair was slicked back into a ponytail.

She didn't really like her long hair, so she never really let it grow out that much.

Today was the big day, her stomach felt so bubbly, but also weirdly nauseous. She was really nervous, she had to admit. She had never thought all of this would happen. Well, Mike had given her a promise ring a few years back, but you know, things could have changed.

But they didn't. It's been so long since they met, but their love for each other was always in their hearts, warm and vibrant.

El smiled and chewed on her bottom lip as she remembered the night they met. Damn, it seemed only yersterday when they met.

She looked back at herself in the mirror and saw how tears were falling down her cheeks. She buried her face in her hands, frustrated on how sensible she was.

"El?"

Eleven quickly turned around to see Nancy on the door.

"Wow, you look... amazing, El" She looked at her from top to bottom.

El giggled.

"You look beautiful, Nancy"

Nancy wore a green plain dress. It looked absolutely amazing on her. Throughout the years, Nancy had become El's biggest role model. She knew everything about her, and they truly felt as if they were siblings.

"Thank you" She said, focusing on El's eyes. Nancy tilted her head.

"You were crying, weren't you?"

El chuckled. "I would lie to you, but I know you wouldn't fall for it" she sniffled, "I'm just...emotional"

"Well, I just saw Mike and he's basically freaking out" She laughed.

El giggled. "Of course he is".

"So... Are you ready?"

El took in a deep breath.

"I think so"

-

"So, you ready man?" Steve slapped Mike's shoulders.

"No"

"Come on, man up, dude!"

"Okay, okay, I'm ready"

Steve nodded and grinned.

-

Holy shit you guys i'm so sorry lmao, I've had crazy weeks with school and literally no inspiration ughh. I'll be writing the second part and posting in a few hours!! btw srry for any mistakes i have no time to review rn!
thanks ya'll!! love u!
PS: we almost hit 30K reads OMMGGG
-b