PLEASE READ

I'm truly sorry this is not an update, but you'll have a new one shot tomorrow.
I wanted to update you guys on a few things. Firstly; New cover! It's been ages since I had the last once and I felt like I needed a change.
Secondly; I haven't updated on my book nor here yersterday because of Barcelona's terrorist attack.
I don't know if all of you know about this, but i'm sure most of you do.
I was just a few streets away from where the attack happened. I even saw some people running and screaming towards us.
I felt absolutely broken.
I just couldn't, not even today, believe this actually happened in my city.
I've been in a little of a shock.
But i'm okay, i'm safe, me and my fam.
I feel a lil better seeing how my city showed that we are not scared, and that we're united.
It's overwhelming seeing so many people from different countries supporting us.
Don't worry, I'm absolutely okay, i've been really lucky. I'm of course really mad and sad that this happened, disgusted.
Tbh, I never felt so scared when I saw those people running towards me.
But i'm safe and sound, back home.
I'm thinking about the victims, injured and families, and I'm sending all the love and support.
My thoughts and prayers stand with my city yersterday, today, and always.
I love you, Barcelona. We are strong.
-
I really want to try and get this tragedy out of my head for a little, I haven't stopped thinking about it. I hope you love the new cover as much as I do!
-
Thank you all for making this book such a big thing, it hit 17k reads, which is absolutely insane, and means more that you could ever imagine to me. Your comments and love truly help me to continue writing. You guys always make me smile. Once again, thank you.
I'll be back tomorrow with a new story.
I love you.
-b
xx