SNOWBALL

So this was originally written in three parts; Pre-Snowball, Snowball, and after-snowball. They were short so decided to put them together. Hope you like it!:)

PRE-SNOWBALL

Mike is ready, anxious to see El. He is in the basement, sitting on the couch, with his head down, looking at the floor. He wears a blue suit and some black shoes.
Nancy had been helping Eleven with her dress, makeup and hairstyle. Mike just hopes her sister didn't put that much makeup to El, he thought Eleven was perfect the way she was.
After a few minutes the door opens. Eleven comes down the stairs, she has straighten her hair into a fancy hairstyle, barely makeup and a beautiful long red dress.
Mike looked up at her and stood up. He was astonished. He had never seen Eleven so beautiful. El got down the last stair, and looked at Mike.
"Pretty?" Asked El, smiling.
Mike looks at her for a few seconds, hypnotized.
"Beautiful" he said, with ought realizing.
Though when he does, he looked down, his face bright red, and looked up again, at Eleven, smiling. Eleven smiles back and hugs Mike. El actually didn't know where they were going. Mike just told her to dress up in a "special way", and that Nancy would help her. Mike grabbed both of Eleven's hands, and looked at her right in her eyes.
"Remember.... When i told you we would go to the Snowball together?" He said, slowly.
"Yes" She said, opening her eyes
"Well... I promised, so how about going tonight?"
Eleven smiles, nods and hugs Mike. When they separate there faces turn out to be really close. Their anxiety for kissing each other, rises.
"Michael!" Mike's mother shouts
Mike closes his eyes, frustrated. He looks back at El, and says;
"Are you ready?"
Eleven nods, they grabbed their hands, interlacing fingers, and walk upstairs.

SNOWBALL

Mike grabs El's hand, and brings her up to the dance floor. They start dancing. Mike makes funny moves just to make Eleven laugh, which works perfectly. After ages dancing with El, Dustin and Lucas come and ask if they can dance with her a little. Mike gives them permission, and leaves the dance floor. He sits down, looking at Eleven non-stop. He loves watching her laugh and being happy.

After a while, a slow song comes up. Mike is not looking anymore, until Dustin and Lucas come up to him.
"Someone is waiting for you on the dance floor" Says Lucas, pointing at Eleven.
Mike looks up, then at El. She is looking at the stage, backwards to Mike, alone, waiting. Mike smiles at them and stands up. He walks slowly to Eleven. El doesn't notice Mike. He looks at her and grabs her hand. Eleven looks at Mike, and smiles. Mike brings El closer to him, to his chest. And they start dancing. Eleven places her head on Mike's shoulder, while dancing.
"I love you El" Mike whispers at Eleven's ear
Eleven smiles, and then looks at Mike. She kisses Mike's cheek. Then focuses on his lips, and leaves a kiss on them. When Mike is going to pull back, Eleven pushes her lips harder, so the kiss is longer. Mike seems surprised, but then chills run through his spine, and enjoys that long kiss. He missed this type of kiss with Eleven since the first time they kissed. He missed El's lips on his.

AFTER SNOWBALL

Mike has his pajama on, he is waiting for Eleven to finish her shower, on the couch.

She comes out of the bathroom, back with her beautiful curls. She seems tired. Eleven lays down on the couch leaving her head on Mike's lap. He started playing with her curls. They often did this, which relaxed both of them.
"Tonight... Tonight was great. I had a lot of fun" says Mike
"Me too" She looks at Mike, and smiles.
"Um... Love you" Says Mike.
"Love you too" Says Eleven, before falling asleep.

I hope you liked this shot. Might be posting another one later on! XOX
:)