SICK?

This was inspired by a story from Wattpad, can't remember the name though!
I hope you enjoy!

Eleven just woke up. Mike came down to the basement to give some toasted Eggos to Eleven, just like she liked them.
"Good Morning El! Got you breakfast!" He said with a radiant smile, giving the plate to Eleven.
El got the plate, and after taking one, she left it next to her.
"Mike" She said, before eating the first bite.
"Yeah?" He said.
"I think i'm sick" She said
"Why do you think that?" He said, placing his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.
"I don't know. I feel something in my stomach, every time i'm around you, when we grab hands, i feel it. But... It feels good. I don't know, it's weird." She said, confused.
Mike's eyes opened wide open.
"El, what do you feel when i do this" He said.
He kissed her, while she made it stronger, never wanting to lean back. When they do, they look at each other.
"I feel something in my tummy." She said, never looking away.
"But do you like the feeling?" He asked
"Yes. I never want it to end" She responded.
Mike started to blush, and asked one last question to make sure.
"And, it only happens when i do these stuff to you, or when i am with you?"
"Ye... Yes" She said.
"Eleven, you are not sick...." He said, starting to blush again
"No?" She said, not understanding what he meant.
"No. This also... This also happens to me when i am around you, when you fall asleep on my chest, when we grab hands, when we do the thing we just did (referring to the kiss)... It's called Love" He said.
"Love?"
"Yeah... When you like a person, and you feel this it means you are in love with that person" He said, slowly.
"Friends?" She said
"No, something more than friends" He said.
Eleven wanted exactly that, 'something more than friends' with Mike.
"Oh..." She said, smiling. "So... I love you Mike" She said, smiling and looking straight to his eyes.
Mike could not hide his smile, neither his red cheeks.
"I love you too Eleven" He said.
They grabbed each others hand, interlacing fingers, and she buried her face on his chest.

So i hoped you've liked it!
:)