I think I'm dying (Part 2)

[A/N: This was the most requested but i'll do a couple more that you guys requested and I'll probably update tonight!]

Age: 16 & 17

-

"Please, don't let me go" She said between sobs.

Mike's heart broke into pieces.

"I would never, El" A tear slipped down his cheek.

Mike desperately looked up, he mentally begged for Dustin and Lucas to appear on that hallway. He knew El didn't have much time.

He looked down at El, surprised she had stopped sobbing. His breathing stopped as he saw El's eyes starting to flutter closed, and he suddenly saw her pale. Extremely pale.

"N-no. No. El. El. S-stay with me. El. El. Look at me" He grabbed her face. She weakly looked up at him.

"Don't leave me. Please. Not again. Stay with me." He sobbed.

"I need you" He almost whispered.

He leaned down, placing his pair of warm lips on top of her cold ones. She barely kissed back. He tilted his head up, catching her lips in a different position. His nose softly bumped against hers, and his black thick hair tickled her cheek.

"Please stay. Please." He said, just inches away from her face.

She looked at him coldly, almost as if she had no soul. Tears kept running down her cheeks as she saw how her promised life next to Mike escaped from her heart. She was dying.

Her shaking hand reached his freckled cheek. Mike shivered at the freezing touch. She softly smiled, looking straight into his eyes, before her hand fell to her chest, and her eyes closed.

And suddenly, she didn't move.

"El?"

Nothing.

"No. No. Please. No no no" He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her dead alike body close to his.

"Mike!" Dustin shouted, running into the hall.

"Call an ambulance!" He shouted between sobs.

"I got it!" Lucas shouted, running away.

Dustin got to Mike and El. His eyes widened.

"Mike-"

"I know! I know!" He cried

He got up, holding her bridal style. Her head fell backwards, her mouth hanging open and her lifeless arms fell on her sides.

"God, El" He sniffled looking down at her.

A sob escaped his mouth. And another. And another.

-

"Why are they not telling us anything?" He shouted, kicking a chair.

"Michael! Calm down!" Karen shouted.

"No, mom. I'm not calming down. I don't know if she is dead or alive. I don't know if she'll be alright. I love her mom. I don't want to let her go. I don't want her to leave me! She's the most important thing for me. I need her!" He shouted.

Karen looked at him, lips parted, and watched how her son fell onto the ground, crying onto his knees. She rushed over to him, holding him as much as she could.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm- I'm just really nervous, okay?" She shushed him.

Suddenly the door opened, and both of their heads snapped up to see a doctor.

"She's alive" The doctor breathed heavily

-

El's eyes fluttered open. She felt how her hand was warm, so she looked at her left, finding Mike sitting down next to her, with her hand between his.

"M-mike"

Mike snapped his head up with wide eyes.

"El" He stood up.

"Oh my god, El" He leaned down, placing a hand to her cheek.

"Hi" She smiled.

"Hi" He chuckled, tears filling his eyes.

El groaned as she moved her painful arms, opening them to him.

Mike quickly filled the space, carefully embracing her.

"I was so scared" She confessed.

"I know, me too"

He leaned back.

"But it's over now. You're going to be okay" He smiled.

-

I hope you enjoyed. This was meant to be uploaded yersterday but it was so late i was really sleepy and i didn't finish it. But here u gooo! I'll be choosing two more requests and probably will be updating tonight. Happy Stranger Thursday! xx

-b