I think I'm dying.

[Age: 16-17]

She over used her powers again. She felt so weak. But she had too. It was her or Will, and even though the boy was a little different now, she knew the Will they all knew was still in there somewhere.

He quickly bent down next to her and grabbed her hands.

"Eleven you got this. You'll be fine okay?" He said, sniffling.

Eleven started crying, but still nodded.

Mike started crying as well. As much as he wanted to believe things were going to be okay, he feared that something could go wrong this time.

Mike looked around and back at El. He licked his lips and said;

"The boys are coming soon, okay? We'll go back home. And you'll be better"

Still crying, Eleven nodded, she was too weak to talk.

He sniffled and tightened his grip on her hand, pulling her to his lap.

He looked down at her, rubbing his thumb against her skin.

"Please El... don't cry. Everything... everything is going to be alright" He said, almost as a whisper.

He leaned down and kissed her. Both of them were savoring the moment, afraid that it might be their last.

After a while in the almost dark hallway from the lab Eleven spoke up.

"Mike?" She sobbed.

He looked down at her with watery eyes.

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm dying"

Mike bit his lip, trying to contain a sob.

"No you're not. I won't let you"

Sorry for the short and sad chapter. I hope you enjoyed! Love you!
-B