Hallways

[Age: 16 & 17]

Eleven was in her history class, not paying much attention though. This class was the only one that she didn't have with Mike, and it seemed to pass so slow. It was just so boring without him. He would often make funny faces or actions to her whenever he sensed that she was bored in class. But in this one, the only thing she could do is wait. Wait until the bell rang, signalizing she could go and meet with the gang at the cafeteria.

Little did she know, Mike was also extremely bored. And today, and only today, he was going to do something that he would usually never do. But as he always said, 'anything for my El'.

Eleven held her face with one of her hands, her eyes focused on the pencil her right hand was fiddling with. She sighed, and her eyes travelled to different places. The educative posters up on the wall, the globe that was on Mrs. Pendanski's desk..
Sometimes she would stare at the globe, wondering if maybe one day her and Mike would go to any of those places, to explore, and to create new moments together, maybe capture some of them with Jonathan's old camera that was given to her a few christmases back.

She sighed again, switching sight to the door of the classroom. When she spotted none other than her freckled boy through the window. Eleven furrowed her eyebrows and lifted her head, that was resting on her hand.

Mike made gestures for her to come with him. Some of them quite dramatic, making her have to hold back a laugh.

She lifted her hand, looking straight at the teacher. Politely, she asked if she could go to the bathroom, in which the teacher responded with a nod.
She stood up and walked out of the classroom. El looked up beside her.

"Hey" She smiled.

"Hey babe"

"What is it?" She lifted her eyebrows.

"Oh.. Nothing, just wanted to see you" He said, grabbing her hand and dragging her to a different hallway.

"So you took me out of the class because you wanted to see me" She said, both stopping in the middle of the new hallway.

She crossed her arms and looked up at him. He chuckled and leaned against the lockers, also crossing his arms.

"Oh come on El, we both know you were dying of boredom in there" He said, tilting his head.

Eleven scoffed and walked right where she was in front of him, she wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. He placed his arms around her small back and his chin on the top of her head.

He rubbed his hands up and down against her back.

"Mike?"

"Mhm?"

She lifted her head up, and he looked down at her, still rubbing her back.

"Will we go someday somewhere? To visit? Together?" She said.

Mike breathed in and wrapped his arms around her torso more tightly , embracing her and leaning down to place his head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I would like that" He said.

Eleven smiled to herself.

"Cool" She said.

Mike lifted his head and looked down at her.

"Cool" He repeated, grinning widely.

She went on her tip toes and pecked his lips. He was waiting for more, but she untangled herself from him.

"I should go to class, it's about to end" She smiled

"Thanks for coming out here with me for a while. You're the best" She added, biting her lip.

Mike smiled and nodded.

"I'll see you later Mike" She winked

She was about to leave, but Mike grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

"Was that really all of it?" He said, lifting his eyebrows and pointing his lips.

She chuckled.

"Hm" She said, faking a deep thought.

"Nah, I think maybe that was too short" She scrunched her nose and placed a hand behind his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

After a longer kiss, they let their lips linger and her eyes met his, their faces still really close.

"I love you" She whispered

"I love you too" He said, smiling.

She bit her lip and smiled up at the boy for a few seconds before leaning back. She turned around and started walking down the hall.

"See you in a bit, Wheeler!" She shouted, waving at him, but not looking back.

Mike chuckled and shook his head, letting his body fall back onto the lockers. Placing his hands on his pockets, he watched as the brunette walked down the hall, her shoulder length hair slightly jumping as she did.

-
I hope you guys liked this! Also you guys! We reached 8K reads! That's amazing! Thank you soso much! Love u all.

-B