Night

Age: 16 & 17
Enjoy this fluff ya'll.

-

El sighed, turning around to face the deep sleeping boy. His arms were tightly wrapped around her waist. His head was buried on his pillow and his chapped lips slightly parted as he breathed in and out, heavily.

El's eyes travelled around his face, admiring it's tiny features, the ones you would probably not notice at first sight. His skin was soft and flawless. He had nothing but one mark, a scar from when his chin was cut open as he tried and do a cart wheel a few years ago. Mike had told El that story one day when she was feeling sad, to cheer her up, and indeed it did, she couldn't stop laughing after he explained the memory.

His freckles. She secretly loved his freckles. They perfectly laid across his cheeks and nose. The feature complimented him.

His eyes were closed, his lashes brushing against his skin. And his black messy hair was even messier, it was all over the place.

Finally, his lips. Those so familiar lips. She smiled thinking about their first kiss a few years ago. It was the first time she ever felt actual love. Of course she had felt attracted to Mike that week, but when he kissed her... she felt absolutely different. She felt an explosion of butterflies in her stomach.

Mike was the first person to actually care about her, not only that but to love her. He was the first person to love and want her for who she was, not because of her powers. The first one who felt hurt when she felt hurt. The first one who actually suffered when she wasn't there.

Who would thought that she could be so important for someone?

El placed a hand on his cheek.

"Mike" She whispered.

"Mike"

Mike opened his eyes.

"El?" He said, starting to move to switch on the lights.

El stopped him, bringing his arms back to her waist.

Mike furrowed his eyebrows.

"You okay?"

El nodded.

"I love you" El said.

Mike's expression softened.

"I love you too"

El shook her head.

"I love you more"

Mike chuckled.

"Well that's impossible, I love you most"

El grinned widely. Mike leaned closer to her.

"Why don't you try and get some sleep?" He whispered.

El brought her body as close to his as she could.

"Okay, but promise you won't let go" She whispered, their noses almost touching.

Mike tightened his grip on her waist.

"I promise".

El nodded, closing her eyes.

Mike kept her eyes opened for a few seconds. He leaned in and pecked her lips. El's eyes fluttered open. She leaned in, pecking his lips, but this time letting the kiss linger.

Once they leaned back, she buried her face on the crook of his neck, and he adjusted his grip on her waist.

"Night El"

"Night Mike"
-

i didn't have time to review, so I apologize for any typos, i'll check it later.
thanks for reading:) love u
-b