Sucking Face

Requested by @prettymileven (thank you for requesting!)

Ages: You decide!

-
"There you are!" Dustin sighed.

Mike and El walked down the stairs hand in hand.

"Where were you?" Lucas asked.

"Probably sucking face" Dustin said, taking a bite of his cookie.

Mike's face immediately turned a dark pink.

"No we weren't!" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh come on, you love her, i'm sure you were" Lucas teased.

"It's not like that!" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh really?" Dustin asked, pointing at their connected hands.

Mike looked down at their hands and back at the boys, who were smirking at him.

"I- uh-"

"Sucking... face?" Eleven scrunched her face.

"Yeah, it's different words for kissing"

"What is kissing?" She asked

Oh god.

"Kissing is-" Mike started.

"When two people like, slash, love each other," Dustin winked at Mike. "they kiss... they uh- press their lips against each others" He took another bite of his food.

Eleven softened her expression and turned to Mike.

"That's what we did in the cafeteria, right?" She asked.

Damn it.

Dustin and Lucas gasped out loud, actually so loud Eleven jumped a little.

"You kissed El?" Dustin shouted.

"How didn't you tell us?" Lucas gasped, bringing a hand to his chest as if he was offended.

Max watched the scene from the couch. She rolled her eyes and walked up to the group.

"So what? I don't see it that big of the deal. If Mike likes El, and El likes Mike, it's obvious they'd kiss at some point" Max crossed her arms.

The room fell in silence for a second, all of them staring at Max. Suddenly Lucas and Dustin snapped their heads to Mike and El.

"Kiss El now!" They shouted in unison.

Mike and El jumped and Mike gulped.

Lucas and Dustin did that a lot, they thought similarly . It freaked Mike out.

Max looked at the boys in disgust and turned to El and Mike, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not kissing her in front of you!"

"Please please please please, oh come on don't be a pussy!" They shouted.

"Oh just do it, Mike. Just make them shut up" Max groaned.

"Fine" He groaned.

"You okay with this?" Mike asked El, softly.

El slowly nodded. She actually like the kiss last year. She felt these weird things in her stomach. Nice things.

"Okay" He let out a shaky breath. He looked at the boys, who were silently squeaking, and Max, who was rolling her eyes at the boys.

Mike looked back at El.

God she was beautiful.

She was slightly smiling at him. He slowly placed a hand on her cheek, making the spot warm up.

He closed her eyes, her following. He leaned down a little and softly pressed his lips against hers. Sparks ran through their veins as they connected their lips, and to his surprise El quickly cached on and kissed back.

She loved this. She loved him, and so did he.

Mike leaned back after a few seconds. El mentally sighed, the kiss was over and she wished it had been longer.

They opened their eyes, sharing a gaze. El let out a shaky breath as she felt the butterflies back in her stomach, and his cheeks flushed dark pink.

"Wohoooo!" A shout interrupted their trance, turning their heads to the boys, who were dancing and making kissing noises.

Max rolled her eyes at the boys for the tenth time now and walked to the couch, plopping down.

El chuckled and looked back at Mike, who was curiously already looking at her. She smiled and leaned up to his ear.

"I like it when we kiss" She innocently confessed, whispering.

-

So there you go! This is pretty cute actually, thank you for the idea to @prettymileven . I hope you guys enjoyed reading as much as I did writing. Love you!

-b