Cool.

Age: 16-17

-

"Mike come on" El whined.

"Nah-ah, shhh, we're almost there." He lead her, his hands covering her eyes.

"I'm starving" She sighed.

"Oh come on El, have a little fun" He teased

El giggled.

"Okay, you ready?"

"Yes, yes" El said impatiently.

Mike uncovered her eyes, and a gasp soon escaped her mouth as she looked at her surroundings. They were standing on top of a small hill near a kids park. In front of them, beautiful views of the town's lights at night time, and just at their feet, a picnic blanket laying on the grass with all of her favorite meals, one of them obviously being eggos.

It was the most cliché date, just like in the movies. But since she'd never experienced anything this cliché before, she loved it.

Mike wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and rested his head on her shoulder, eyeing the views to the town.

"You like it?" He whispered.

His hair tickled on El's neck. She smiled.

"I love it"

"For real?"

"Absolutely"

He grinned, biting his lip.

"Cool" He tilted his head, looking at her from the side.

He smiled, looking at her as if asking; you remember?

"I don't know why I just didn't tell you, everyone at school knows. I just didn't wan't you to think I was such a waist toad, you know?" He confessed.

"Mike"

"Yeah?"

"I understand"

"Oh...okay. Cool!"

"Cool" She smiled.

El smiled at the memory and tilted her head to meet his dark brown eyes.

"Cool" She almost whispered.

Mike's smile grew wider, showing his teeth.

She remembered.

El kissed his freckled cheek and he scrunched his nose. She giggled.

"Well? Weren't you hungry?" He untangled himself from her and walked in front of the picnic, lifting his arms and pointing at the food.

El laughed.

-

"Mike, stop"

"Mike, come on"

"Nope, you always do the exact same thing to me, now you know what pain is" He dramatically said, taking a bite of the eggo that El previously had on her hand.

She crossed her arms. He just stuck his tongue out at her.

El faked a pout and looked at him with puppy eyes.

Mike rolled his eyes and stuck out his hand with the eggo to her.

She smiled and went to grab it, but he made a smart move, pulling his arm back, which made her follow and for her lips to land on his.

El pulled away quickly, but remained close to his face.

"You are an idiot, Mike Wheeler"

Mike looked at her for a few seconds and slightly smiled as he tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You are a beautiful, Eleven Ives" He said, making her smile.

She bit her lip before leaning back in and pressing his lips against his once more.

-

I hope you liked this<33 I'm really happy w the result so I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading. I love ya'll.

-b