Discussions

[Mike and El are 16]

-
Mike and Eleven weren't a couple that had a lot of discussions, and if they ever did it would only last for a few hours, sometimes for a few minutes. But again, if it happened, it happened one time per year.
Mike and El were inseparable. They were soulmates, they needed each other. And whenever they fought, they would immediately regret it and feel terrible for whatever they had said to each other.

Nancy watched how Mike and El where having there breakfast. One was sitting on one edge, and the other on the other.
They hadn't talked or almost looked at each other since yesterday.

"Okay, enough" Nancy said, letting the plates fall on the table.

Mike and El snapped their heads up by the sudden noise and looked at her.

"Would you two stop acting like two babies?" She said.

Mike and Eleven just looked at her blankly.

Nancy sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"Eleven, have you seen yourself in the mirror? You have red puffy eyes and stained cheeks. You have bags under your eyes and you've barely eaten Eggos. Eggos! When the hell does that happen?"

Eleven rubbed her cheeks.
"And you, Michael, your hair is a mess, and you haven't talked a single word to any of us since yesterday. It's like that depressed Mike from '83 had come back"

"Don't you guys see you need each other?" She said, pointing at both of them.

She finally took both of their hands and started dragging them upstairs.

"What the hell Nancy?" Mike cried.

"Oh! He speaks!" She said, stopping in front of Mike's door.

"You two are not leaving this room until you solve whatever problem you have" She said, pushing them in and locking the door.

"Nancy let us out!" He shouted, banging the door.

Eleven sighed as she plopped down on his bed.
"Did she even remember that I could use my powers to open the door?" Eleven said, making Mike chuckle for the first time in what it seemed so long.

Mike just looked straight at the door, while El crossed her arms, staring at the floor.
After a few moments of silence she started remembering their discussion from yesterday.

And even though she hated to be this weak, tears started forming in her eyes.
She quickly rubbed them off, and by accident, she sniffed.

Which of course made Mike look at her.
God, she did look a mess.
He hadn't looked at her since last night, and believe it or not, he missed seeing that beautiful face.

When he looked at her, she quickly glanced a look at him before looking back at the floor.
Mike suddenly felt so bad.

She just couldn't help the tears falling from her eyes. Mike gulped at the sight. To be honest he just wanted to hug her.
So he did.
He walked up to her and wrapped her arms around her, making her stand up.
She was going to refuse, but his arms were already around her small body, and it was just impossible not melting into the hug.
El wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face on his shoulder.
She just burst out into tears by now.
Mike clicked his tongue in frustration, he hated seeing her like this.
He placed one of his hands on the back of her head, while his other arm was gripping her waist.
"I'm sorry" He said
"No" She said, sniffling and lifting her head to meet his dark eyes.
"I'm so sorry. I should've never said what I said" She said.
Mike chuckled.
"Are we actually making all of this drama about that stupid discussion"
Eleven also chuckled.
"I guess we do need each other after all" She shrugged, remembering what Nancy said a few moments ago.

Eleven looked up at him, his eyes meeting hers once more.
"Yeah, I guess we do" He said almost as a whisper.
He placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing his thumb against her smooth skin.
She grinned and went on her tip toes, pressing her lips against his.
Mike  immediately kissed back and the hand that was behind her head traveled to her back, pulling her closer against his body.
|
"Okay I'm opening the door and-" Nancy opened the door to find El and Mike cuddled up in the bed, sleeping.
Nancy brought her hand to her mouth, to prevent any more words coming out of it.
She looked at them for a few seconds until she dropped her hand, sighed and shook her head, grinning.
She closed the door, leaving the couple sleeping together.

I hope you've enjoyed💗
Thanks for reading:)
-B