BAD MEN

Another story! I personally love this one. Hope you like it;)

After using her powers, and stopping the bad men, she starts falling to the ground.
"Eleven!" Mike shouts, stopping the fall. El falls onto Mike's arms.
Mike starts to remember, as a flashback, the night that Eleven disappeared. His heart hurts, and drops to his stomach. He can't lose Eleven, not again.
"Eleven! Wake up! El!" He shouts, he starts shaking her.
The desperation grows on his body, he doesn't know what to do.
"Eleven!" He shouts again
Eleven doesn't respond. His head starts falling on El's chest, broken. Almost crying, he tells her;
"Eleven, i love you, a lot. I love you, do you hear me? I can't live without you. Eleven!" He whispers on El's ear.
El doesn't respond. Tears start running on Mike's face. As a last regard, he kisses Eleven, like he never did. A long,
love-full kiss. Once ended, he looks at Eleven. He puts his head back on El's chest, crying.
"I....i love.. I love you more Mike"
Mike suddenly stops crying. He looks at Eleven. She's alive. She responded.
"ELEVEN!" He shouts, hugging her.
He feels like he is protecting her, he doesn't want to let her go, he just wants to wrap her with his arms and never let her go, never let anyone do anything bad to her. He wants to see her happy. Not like this.
"Are you okay, El?" Says Mike.
Eleven seems weak. She doesn't respond Mike for a few seconds, but then mumbles something. 
"What? Eleven, are you okay?" Says Mike, preoccupied.
"Kiss me" She says, now more clearly.
"What?" He says, even though he understood her perfectly.
Eleven doesn't have strength to talk again. Mike waits for a response, still grabbing El with his arms. Eleven puts her hand on Mike's cheek, impulses herself to get closer to Mike's face, and kisses him. At first, Mike seems surprised, but then closes his eyes and makes the kiss stronger, he puts a hand on El's cheek. This was their best kiss, the strongest, the one that made them know how much they loved each other.

Mike and El slightly separate. Eleven is still weak. Mike looks at Eleven, and El at Mike, smiling. Eleven was actually desperate to kiss Mike, 'cause instead of repeating what she said, she just kissed him, she needed it.
Once Mike shoots to what was happening again, he said;
"Help me to get her up!" Shouts to Dustin and Lucas
Dustin and Lucas are astonished, this was the first time they ever saw Mike and Eleven kiss.
They helped her up, heading home. Mike can't stop looking at Eleven, he feels completely in love.
Elven was safe.

As i said, i personally love this story and i hope you guys liked it too!
:)