I'm back

[Age 16 & 17]

Eleven tapped her foot against the car floor nervously and fiddled with her fingers.

"We're almost there El" Karen chuckled at the view of the nervous teen.

Her and El had been out for three nights, doing some paper work for El in the city. She had been in Hawkins for a long time, but still there were papers to cover.

The thing is, she was anxious to see Mike. Maybe too anxious. It might sound crazy, but she missed him so much. It was weird not waking up between his arms.

Suddenly Karen pulled in the drive way, Eleven snapping her head up.

Mike was in the kitchen, making some Eggos. When he suddenly heard a car. And he knew that was his mom's car because it made that specific sound every time it was parked. Mike looked out of the window and quickly went to the front door. Opening it and closing it behind him.

El climbed out of the car and she spotted his boyfriend with that infamous grin on his face. Her face lit up and her lips immediately formed a smile.

She ran with her arms lifted up to him and almost jumped onto him, making him almost fall backwards. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her back, and hers around his neck.

They stood like that for a little, until he whispered something against her ear.

"I missed you"

Eleven lifted her head up, biting her lip.

"Me too"

He smiled, looking down at her and pressed his lips against hers. They kissed for a few seconds, though not as long as they usually did, knowing Karen would walk up to them
any second.

He leaned back and caressed her soft cheek.

"Ejem"

They both snapped their heads behind El and saw Karen.

"Mom!" He said, separating from El but keeping his arm around her waist.

He leaned and kissed Karen's cheek.

"How was everything?" He asked.

"Great! Easier than I thought, actually"

Mike nodded.

"Oh! I prepared some Eggos!" He said, winking at El and earning a chuckle from her.

"Okay then, let's go in" Karen said, walking into the house.

Mike pulled El with him as he walked into the house, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

-
I hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading❤️
-B