Peanut Butter

[Age: 16-17]

El and Mike were currently in the kitchen, El sitting down on the counter whilst Mike preparing some sandwiches to have with the gang that afternoon.

Mike turned around to grab the peanut butter, which was behind El.

El gave a goofy smile to Mike, trying to grab his attention. To her bad luck, he was too focused on finding the ingredient, so he didn't even look at her.

He snickered his arm behind her and took ahold of the jar. Eleven, unsuccessful at her previous action to grab his attention, hadn't given up, and was planing on something else.

Mike grabbed the jar and turned around to the table where he was preparing the meal, to find that the bread wasn't there. It was gone. Confused, he looked around the table, but nothing.

He turned around to face his girlfriend with furrowed eyebrows and arms lifted up.

"Have you seen...?"

El furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?"

"The bread, I left it here, turned around, and now it's gone" He said, mimicking the actions he previously did.

El, with still furrowed eyebrows, shook her head.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

Mike sighed, dropping his arms and walking to the cupboard to get new slices of bread. Suddenly he stopped his actions and furrowed his eyebrows. He realized. What a fool.

He turned around. Seeing El with a smirk plastered on her face and her face slightly covered with her arm.

He chuckled and looked above him, finding the breads floating in the air.

"El!" He said, looking back down at her.

El dropped her arm, revealing the blood dripping down her nose and started laughing uncontrollably.

Mike chuckled, shaking his head.

El left the breads back on the table and continued laughing like crazy.

When Mike stopped laughing, but she didn't, he stared at her for a few seconds, bitting his lip. Damn, he was so lucky to have her.

He walked in front of her. She opened her legs so he could go right in front of her.

She stopped laughing and stared into his eyes, a smile still remaining on her lips.

He looked at her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Mike brought his hand to his pocket, taking out a tissue that he may or may not always have there just in case El's nose started bleeding.

He brought it up to her nose and whipped it, leaving it clean. After it, he leaned down, pecking her lips, then her cheek, her jaw, and finally her neck.

She loved his kisses. They were all sweet and gentle. All of them were mean full, and made with love. Cheesy, yeah, but it was like that.

She placed her hands on the back of his neck, his already on her waist.

"When are the boys coming?" She asked

"In about half an hour"

She nodded.

"And Max?"

"Same"

She nodded again. She looked around and sighed, leaning onto him, hanging her arms around his neck and placing her head on his shoulder. His arms wrapped around her small back tightly and his chin resting on her shoulder.

After a few moments of silence she spoke up.

"I'm so grateful for having you"

Mike closed his eyes, thinking how he was having the same thought a few moments ago.

He took in her so familiar scent.

"I love you" He breathed.

El smiled.

"I love you too"

Mike grinned again and tightened his grip on her back. He tilted his head and left a kiss on her neck, lingering his lips on her skin a few seconds.

-

Short but I thought it was cute. Thank you for all of your sweet comments, they make my day. I hope you enjoyed. I'll see you next time!❤️

-B