RAIN

Helllooooo;) New one-shot yay!
Enjoy!

Mike watched how his girlfriend stared in amazement at the rain out the window.

"Mike"

"Yeah?"

"Remember when we first met?"

Memories of the night they found El three years ago on Mirkwood flooded Mike's head.

Mike walked towards Eleven and wrapped his arms from behind, his hands on her stomach.

"How would i forget" He said, pecking her neck.

The couple stared at the window for a few seconds, both repeating the memory of the night they met.

"Let's go"

Eleven grabbed Mike's hand and dragged him downstairs. She opened the front door and ran outside, the rain hitting her body, her face and flattening her curls.

"El! You are gonna get sick! Come back!"

"Come with me Mike!"

"Eleven we will get a cold!"

"If i get a cold by myself i won't be able to kiss you!" She smirked.

Mike rolled his eyes playfully.

"Ugh fine"

He closed the door behind him and let the rain fall all over his body and face, also flattening his curls, but not as much as El's.

Mike and El played with the rain for a few minutes, until they stopped and just stared at each other, again remembering the night they met.

"You are beautiful, you know that right?" Mike said, placing his hands on her hips.

"So i've been told"

Her fingertips slowly touched Mike's cheek. They were both lost in each others eyes. Eleven finally placed her hand on his cheek, pulling him closer.

And that's when their lips met, their mouths opening and closing in sync, while the rain fell on them, making the moment even more magical.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot. If you have any ideas for Mileven One-shots leave them on the comments please! Thanks❤️
:)