Makeup

Requested by @prettymileven

age: 13 & 14

-

Nancy and El were currently in Nancy's room. They were both looking at some magazines, Nancy helping El to read some words, or explaining and pointing at pictures.

El looked, and her eyes caught some different kind of containers on Nancy's desk.

"Nance?"

"Mhm?"

"What is that?" She pointed.

Nancy looked were she was pointing and grinned.

"Oh! That's makeup!" She walked to the desk, grabbing some of it and placing them on the bed.

"Makeup?"

"Yeah, girls usually wear it on their face, usually to cover up stuff they don't like and to decorate their face a little, you know?"

El slowly nodded, processing the new information.

Nancy asked for permission and they started playing around with the products, Nancy made a natural makeup on El's face. She really thought the girl didn't need any, she was literally flawless. But it was just for her to try.

El bit her lip, looking down at everything.

"Can I borrow these for a few minutes?"

"Yes! Of course, take whatever you need"

El took some products and walked out of the door. Nancy looked at her curiously, thinking what she was up to.
-

An hour later, a soft knock was herd on Nancy's door, making her snap her head up.

"Come in!" She sat up.

El came in, hand in hand with Mike. El stepped to the right, grinning, and revealed Mike, who was covered up in makeup, with a frown on his face.

"You really had to teach her about makeup?" He said annoyed.

Nancy snorted out in laugh.

Mike rolled his eyes and El soon joined Nancy's laugh.

"Let me.. I need to take a picture of this" She said between laughs.

"No! No way!"

Nancy placed the camera in front of the two.

"Oh come on! Poseee!"

El and Mike both smiled to the camera, their hands still conjoined.

Nancy's laugh grew wider as she looked down at the picture, falling down onto her bed.

-

I hope you enjoyed! Omg today i watched IT and it was so freaking goooodddd i loved it omg. I'm so proud of the cast!!!

Thanks for reading!
-b