Not pretty anymore (Part 2)

Age: 16 & 17.

-

"You're mad" Nancy said, looking down at his tattoo.

"I know but-"

"Madly in love" She looked up at him.

Mike tilted his head.

"Only love makes you that crazy, Wheeler... and that damn stupid"

Mike smiled.

Mike and Nancy looked behind him as they heard someone walk into the kitchen.

"Hi" Nancy said.

El shyly waved. Maybe Nancy was mad at Mike for the tattoo, and El felt guilty.

"You got a fine boyfriend here, huh?" She slightly punched Mike's chest.

Mike looked down at Nancy, giving her a look.

"The best" El bit her lip, smiling.

Mike blushed at her comment and Nancy noticed. She chuckled.

"Alright, love birds. I'll be in my bedroom" She started walking away.

"Oh," She turned back to Mike, "I would hide that from mom. At least for a few... years?"

Mike chuckled. "Don't worry" He nodded.

Nancy nodded and walked away.

Mike looked down. His sleeve was up, revealing the tattoo. El walked closer to him and he looked down at her. El ran her fingertips along the 011. Mike observed her facial expression. How her eyes curiously wondered around the numbers, following her fingertips.

El finally looked up at him, their eyes meeting.

"Thank you" She breathed.

"No. Thank you El. For everything, for absolutely everything."

El smiled leaning up to peck his lips. Mike placed a hand on her back to make it longer, and El didn't complain.

Once they leaned back, Mike grabbed her wrist and placed it next to his, connecting their tattoos. Both of them looked down at their arms.

"Promise" He said.

El smiled up at him.

"Promise" She gave him a toothy grin.
-

I hope you enjoyed this mini series of Part 2s! I'll hopefully do more in the future.
Also I have my IT tickets omg i'm so excited for Fridayyy.
Thanks for reading! Much love,

-b