Promise

[Age: 16 (both)
They are a couple]
-
Eleven slightly opened her tired eyes. The bright sunlight hit her face. She sighed.
She looked behind her, finding her freckled boy in deep sleep. He had his arms wrapped around her waist tightly. El had had nightmares again last night.
She smiled at the sleeping boy and slowly turned around, facing him.
On the process, Mike's grip was loosen a bit, but when El moved he unconsciously tightened it again.
El bit her lip.
She moved some of his black hair away, revealing his freckles.
She secretly loved his freckles.
Her hand moved to his jaw, her fingers softly touching it.
She looked at him for a few seconds until she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him.
This made Mike wake up. He jumped a little at first, frightened that something had happened to El. After a few seconds he understood she was just hugging him, and he wrapped his arms even tighter around her petite torso.
"Morning El" He whispered
"Morning" She mumbled against the crook of his neck.
"A-are you okay?"
Eleven leaned back a bit, revealing her face to him.
She nodded.
"Are you sure?"
They both remembered the first time Mike explained what a promise was, a few years ago, the year they met.
Eleven smiled at the memory.
"Promise" She said, imitating the memory from 1983.
Mike smiled and hugged her again.
And there they were, in each others arms. Right were they want to be. With the person they want to be.
-
I hope you've enjoyed! Thanks for all the sweet comments from my last story! xx
-B