Chapter 37-Love

The motors reeve up to life and foam up the sweet scent of rosemary perfuming the air as Stefan draws Camelia a bath in his gray-veined Jacuzzi marble tub. It was large enough for two people and since moving into his penthouse apartment nearly a year ago, and Stefan's never used it.

Camelia was currently in his dressing room changing into his black plush robe he used.  He left the jacuzzi  running, exhaled slowly, steadying his heart rate and knocked on the door.  Before he could blink, she opens it tentatively, evading his gaze staring down at the carpet. 

Stefan couldn't help but smirk.

The robe was far too big.  The sleeves were rolled up thickly and the sash tightened snugly against her slender waist and was knotted twice.  Her hair up high in a bun and her perfectly French manicured toes peeked out from under the gigantic robe. Without words, he reaches for her hand and leads her into the bathroom quietly. 

He stands behind her. Their eyes meet in the mirror above the sink. Hers were unsure and his tender.  She looks away, avoiding eye contact.  Again.

Stefan tries very hard not to smirk into his reflection and hers.

She's was so beautiful, enchanting, challenging, innocent...

He was such a fool for staying away from her. And now she was giving him a run for his money. He did not expect a easy conquest after leaving her for so long but that's what made the chase so much more fulfilling.

Camelia glances at the tub noticing a bar of soap, loofa and a white towel placed neatly on the side.  She switches her gaze back toward the mirror meeting his smoldering eyes that seemed to travel between blue and green.

"Take your time and relax."  He touches her shoulder, feeling her stiffen under his touch.  He starts to massage her, helping relieve the knots.  Camelia rolls her head and closes her eyes with a sigh.  "I'm sending Liam to get you a change of clothes and undergarments.  Afterward we'll sit together and have something to eat."

"I'm not hungry."  She states opening her eyes, their eyes connecting in the mirror once more.

"You've lost weight since I last saw you.  You will eat."  He commands, his gaze hard. "With me."

She looked amazingly tiny in his robe.  Her face was narrower, her slender figure appearing fragile as a fine porcelain antique tea cup. 

She looked ready to shatter into a million pieces.

"Look, you'll feel better after you bathe."  He reassures her, rubbing his hands down her arms. 

Damn, he thought, wishing he could touch her skin.  He wished he could bathe with her.  At the thought, his erection springs to life.  

Stefan exhaled loudly, his chest brushing against her back as it expanded.

"The clothing will be laid out for you on the bed.  Take your time and meet me downstairs."  He gives her a pointed look watching her eyes narrow as though she was about to argue.  "I'll be waiting."  With that said he turns strides out, pulls the door shut but never closes it and heads to his dressing room to put on a shirt. 

Taking one last glance at the bathroom door, Stefan gives her privacy and heads downstairs to inform Linda they had a guest. He finds Liam in the living room watching the news.