Chapter 38- Beauty And The Beast

An hour later they lay on her bed together, finally alone. 

"I can never bare to be apart from you, Camelia."

"Then stay. Don't leave." She replied, stroking his brown hair as he lay against her chest, on her bed fully clothed. His arms were wrapped around her waist tightly, clutching her to him like a lost little child that finally found their mother.

"You think Julien will let me move back into the guest room?" Amusement laced his words.

Camelia giggled, she couldn't help it. Stefan raised his head and kissed her exposed skin above her breasts, giving her one of his sexy smiles.  She felt a hand glide underneath her lace dress, blushing a bright red. 

"Stefan, my family is downstairs.  What if somebody barges in?"  She whispered, glancing down to watch, quivering at the sight and feel of his fingers. 

"I've dreamt of you.  I dreamt of the night I loved your body.  The feel of your flesh against me."  He stroked further up her thigh.  "Our bodies naked and wet..."  He reached her panties and her breathing hitched.  "Do you remember me grinding against you? Completely bare?"  He asks in a husky tone.

"Yes."  She gasped and bit down sharply on her lower lip in anticipation as he traced his fingers over the V formed by her closed thighs.

"I lost control. I found my release against you and it felt like I was born again. It was torture to be so hard around you for months....I needed to be wet with you."  He breathed, watching her face, continuing to tease her, tracing the edge of her bikini line.  

She moaned out loud.

Stefan raised slightly and kissed her lips chastely while under her dress, he stroked her.  She sank into the mattress, her hands clutching the blanket.  He kissed the corner of her lips, teasing her, and she opened her mouth and turned her face to meet his kiss fully. 

***This steamy scene continues in "The Pleasures Of The Flesh" for the maturer scenes***
(Follow me first than download the book in order to view the censored version)

Camelia stiffened beneath Stefan. 

She pushed against his shoulders. "Stefan!  Move hurry!"  Camelia's voice was a restrained hiss. 

Stefan groaned, shaking his head in frustration, lifting himself by the arms and sitting up.  "Damn it!"

Camelia sits up, slides to the edge of the bed, then stands smoothing down her hitched dress.  Stefan straightens the lapels of his suit and his tie, snatched her lace panties, slipped them into his pocket and stood, adjusting his slacks. 

"My underwear!"

He cocked an eyebrow at Camelia's red wine flushed face and smiled sending her a wicked wink when she met his relaxed gaze. 

"Don't worry they're safe with me." Patting his pocket. His eyes traveled over her body, his stare sending a blast of renewed heat to her core.  "I don't know how I'm going to play by the rules if I move back in here..." He mutters.

She frowns disapprovingly, smoothed her hair and went to the door—without any underwear. 

"Hello?  You two doing the nasty in there?"  A muffled voice says from behind the door. 

It was Sammy. 

Camelia opened the door with a glare.  "Would you keep your voice down!"

He sweeps in graciously with a impish grin.