Chapter 47- His Everything

"Where am I?" Camelia asks, feeling herself being carried and placed on a soft mattress.

"We are at the hotel. You've been asleep for a better part of six hours. How are you feeling?"

It was Stefan. There was such a rich tenderness in his voice that Camelia found the strength to open her heavy eyelids.  The world was disoriented and fuzzy, but she could make out the ceiling above her and feel a warm genteelness in the air. 

"Is this a dream?" She asks, lifting a free hand and running it over her face and turning it to the side. 

"No sweetheart." He chuckles. "Try to go back to sleep." He urges grabbing her hand and kissing the back lovingly. 

Camelia turns to find Stefan facing her on the bed. He leans over to press a kiss to her forehead. She scrambles to get up, but gets hit with a wave of dizziness and sinks back against the pillows, closing her eyes remembering everything that happened. 

"Lie still." Stefan commands, laying his hand on her shoulder.

"I want to take a shower, I can't tolerate myself in these dirty clothes."

"I'll help you." Stefan get up from the bed, goes around to her side of the bed and scoops her up in his arms, carrying her into the bathroom.

He places her gently on the edge of the tub, turning the knobs. A pressure of the water spurting out of the faucet was strong and was quickly flooding the big white tub. Camelia slouched, unable to hold her weight. Once it was steaming and full Stefan switched them off.

"Can you stand?"

She was a little embarrassed by her weakness but she had no choice but to surrender to the exhaustion. "I can't. I feel incredibly weak." She admits, her head hanging low.

*** Mature content.  Intimate scene (scene Part 1) starts in the next book "Pleasures Of The Flesh". In order to see this content you must follow me and add the book found on my profile.  Scroll to the chapter labeled HIS CAMELIA-CHAPTER 47 Part 1***

Two days later.

Stefan and Camelia were alone in the hotel suite. She lay curled against his side, one of her fingers playing with the curling dark hair on his chest.

"When will we be leaving?" She asked.

He touched her chin with an index finger. "Tomorrow. Considering all that you've been through, I think it's the right time."

The night Stefan helped bathe Camelia, he lay down on the bed beside her, gathering her protectively in his arms. They slept for fourteen hours straight and didn't wake until the middle of the next day. 

Her body felt stiff as if she hadn't moved once during that time.  When she woke, her thoughts were disoriented, terrible, painful and she couldn't remember where she was.  Nothing materialized the images, of blood, fear, or loss. She thought what transpired in the last few days was a terrible nightmare until she found Stefan watching her silently.

Squeezing her eyes tightly shut, hoping to continue the beautiful dream of Stefan and his bare chest a mere inches from her, she felt one of his fingers caress the side of her cheek.  But she realized it felt too real.  It wasn't a illusion.  He was with her and waiting. 

She asked, needing to know if the terrible ordeal that passed really happened.

With a edge of anger changing his tone he replied a simple, "Yes."

Only then did Camelia peel her eyelids back and gazed at him in wonder.  A moment later her whole body was shaking with the memory of what she experienced and tears broke free as she cried and cried until she vented her emotions as he held her.  It agonized Stefan to watch her suffer, begging her to stop crying, kissing her eyelids, capturing the tears with the pads of his thumbs.