Extra Outtakes-Mia

Stefan watched the light play off Camelia's dark hair as he stood in the doorway of their bedroom.  Her head was bent as she clasped dangling earring to her ears.  Dressed in a soft pink cocktail dress and white Christian Louboutin's, the sight of her always managed to enthrall him.  It's been a while in which he was actually able to observe her and the longer he stood and stared at her, the more he realized she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and always would be.

She was alluring without meaning to be, beautiful without trying, and she was his. 

She finally realized that he was there as she lifted her head and blinked at him in surprise.  She gifted him with a smile that was as bright as the sun, lighting her delicate features and leaving her gorgeous blue eyes sparkling. 

"Angel."  He greeted, smiling, silently moving towards her.  His fingers tingled in anticipation to touch her.  Every time they touched always felt like the first time. 

Her head tilted back and her breath came more rapidly as if sensing his need of her.  He could see the increased beat of her heart by the way she breathed deeply.  He could see the passion build in her eyes.  Blush colored her face.  He smiled arrogantly, knowing the affect on her matched his. 

He caressed her face, his hand twining into her thick straight hair.  He bent over her as he pressed a soft kiss to her full lips.  His arms encircled her waist as he lifted her against him, holding her tight.  She melted against him, wrapping her arms around his neck.  Her body nestled into his blending seamlessly, melding to him in all the right places as though she was the parts missing from him. 

It still amazed him how they fit together.

"You look enchanting as always."  His complement earned him a beautiful smile.

"Are you trying to seduce me just before our daughters first birthday?"  Camelia asked, a twinkle in her eye as she caressed the hair on his neck.  Her slightest touch making him wild. 

"I wouldn't have to try, Angel."  He said arrogantly with a playful grin.

"You beast!"  She laughed.

He felt himself harden to the brink of pain just by listening to her laughter. 

Quickly, without warning he caught the laugh with his lips as he passionately kissed her.  He felt her fingers tangle in his dark hair as she gasped.  His wife's shock didn't last too long as she stood on her tiptoes and returned the kiss hungrily.

He kissed her until they were breathless and desperate for more. Arms locked around her waist, he lifted her off her feet, keeping her pressed flush against him, carrying her weight as he advanced towards the bed.

Camelia broke free of the pressure of his mouth. "Wait, Stefan, wait." She managed to pant out. "I have to–the party–"

"I need your attention more, Princess." Depositing her in the center of the bed. His strong hands slipped the thin dress up her thighs, brushing against her bare skin, stroking her as he moved higher. "The party out there can wait. . ."

His fingers slipped to the side of her panties and hooked a finger, snapping the bikini string with the barest of pressure. Camelia's beautiful blue eyes were dazed with passion as a deep pink blush colored her face. His gaze focused on her lips before traveling over her body in a hungry perusal.