5: Whatever

Chapter Five
"Whatever"
----------

"Why again did my mom want me to go with you?" i asked as i walked into the kitchen, brushing past luke who was leaned against the doorframe.

"Something about how you have no friends." luke mumbled, i could tell he was smirking and i wanted nothing more than to slap it off his face.

"I have friends." i mumbled as i grabbed a banana off the counter and began eating it.

"Like who? Your mom doesnt count." luke chuckled from behind me somewhere, i just rolled my eyes and continued eating my banana.

"Thats what i thought. Now hurry the fuck up i dont have all day." Luke spat as i turned around and furrowed my eyesbrows, very Bipolar this one.

"Language." i growled before heading over to the door to grab my shoes then heading out the door to Luke's truck.

"Now theres some rules about my truck i need to inform you of." Luke said over the hood of the decked out black truck.

"Okay." i mumbled back over the hood as i brushed my hair out of my face and adjusted my tangtop.

"Now, dont touch anything. I get to choose the radio station. No complaining about the music i play and please no talking or being annoying." Luke said eyeing me up and down with a look of judgement on his face.

"Sit there and do nothing, got it." i mumbled before opening the trucks door and sliding into front seat the leather cool against my theighs.

"Im taking you to the mall." luke said as he started the engine causing the truck to purr loudly. I gave him a simple nod not wanting to disobey his rules then returned my gaze to the scenery outside the window.

-

We pulled into the familiar mall parking lot. I opened the door to the truck and stepped out, pulling up my shorts and adjusting the hat i had on my head.

"Im hungry." luke said as we entered the mall. Perfect, Calums stand was by the food court. The only reason i really agreed to come with Luke was because i wanted to see Calum.

"Lets go eat then." i said as i walked in front of him making my way to big sign that read 'food court'.

"Someones eager." luke said catching up to me with a smirk on his face, i rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"You go get the food, ill be right back." i said once we finally agreed to eat wendys. He just nodded, his eyes still glued to his phone. I skipped off in search of one thing,the airbrush stand.

-

"Hey stranger." i said as i peeked my head into the window of the airbrush stand. The curly haired boy turned his head and his brown eyes met mine. He flashed me a huge smile, dimples forming all over his face.

"Back so soon?" he said walking over me and leaning on the counter that separated us.

"Couldnt stay away i guess." i said flashing him a smile.

"I have that affect on people." calum chuckled flashing me a wink.

"Dont get too cocky." i said giving him a light shove on the shoulder.

"So what are you doing today?" calum asked me as he patted a rhythm on the smooth black counter.

"Nothing really." i said pulling my tangtop down. "What about you?"

"Talking to a really pretty girl" he said looking up and giving me a smirk.

"Shut up." i said shoving his shoulder once more as i felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"No really shut up." a voice boomed from behind me. I turned around to see luke with two wendys bags in his hand with a scowl on his face.

"Whats your problem dude?" calum asked as he stood up straight and cocked his eyebrows glaring at luke.

"I dont have a problem. We need to go." luke spat out as he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me along.

"Let go." i spat at luke shoving his grasp off me. I shot him a glare then turned around to a confused calum.

"I gotta go, see you later." i said flashing him the best sorry smile i could manage then turned around and started walking away.

"Wait!" i heard calum call from behind me. I whipped around and raised my eyebrows to him.

"I lost my number can i have yours?" he asked me as he flashed me the cheekiest of smiles. He pulled out his phone and held it out to me. I rolled my eyes and typed in my number settinging my name to 'Amber yo' then handed the phone back to calum.

"Bye calum." i said as i turned around to a very pissed off luke and walked away.

-

"I dont like him." luke said as he tightened his grip around his steering wheel and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well good thing you arent the one who is friends with him." i said as i rolled my eyes and stared out the window.

"The guys a total loser." luke said as he rounded the corner onto our street. "I dont want you hanging around him."

"You dont want me hanging around him?" i asked him in total shock.

"Well too bad you arent in the place to tell me who i can and cant see." i huffed turning my head back to the window and glaring out it.

"Whatever." luke huffed as he pulled into our driveway and parked.

"Yeah, whatever." i spat as i got out of his truck and slammed the door before stomping up to the white house leaving Luke to eat my dust.

--------