46: Fixed?

New cover and book bio what do you think?

Chapter Forty-Six

"Fixed?"

1 week later

"Come on, amber, you just have to come out and say it." Luke's voice rang through my ears as he ran his fingers through my hair. "My dad was okay with it, why wouldn't you're mom be?"

"You've met my mom, Luke." I groaned, rubbing my eyes. "She's can't even handle me telling her I ate the last bit of cereal, imagine how angry she'd be when I tell her how I feel about you."

"You'll never know until you ask," he reasoned, "Even if things don't run as smoothly as we want it to, you'll always have me in the end and I'll be there for you no matter what. I can't loose you again."

"And i appreciate that, Luke." I smiled, reaching up to give him a peck on the lips before settling back into my spot on his bed."but, she's my mom and I need her in my life."

"Why must you care for people so much?" Luke smiled before attacking my face and with kisses.

I giggled as I pushed him off of me and climbed atop him, taking his place and attacking him with small pecks.

"Stop it," Luke giggled as he struggled against my grasp on his face, but by now I was straddling him and he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

"Never," I smiled, continuing my ticklish kisses.

As I went to peck him on the cheek, Luke turned his face so my lips came in contact with his, his hands coming up to my head to push me down further against him.

I felt him smile into the kiss, which led me to smile back as my hands snaked into his blonde hair, that he's insisting on growing out like Ashton's.

I felt Luke's tongue glide across my lip and I shook my head, playing hard to get. It was all fun and games until I felt Luke's lower half grind against mine, sending sparks throughout my body which led me to gasp - Luke's tongue sliding into my mouth and marking its territory immediately.

I would have rolled my eyes at him but the grinding didn't stop, if anything it became faster and harder against me - needy like.

I felt him groan against my mouth as I tugged on his hair, pulling him closer to me. I smiled as I felt a familiar friend poke at me.

All the sudden, Luke's door swung open and in walked Andrew while we were mid make out, both of us springing apart. But, there was no way in hell that you couldn't tell what we had been doing seconds prior.

"Oh-I uhm sorry," Andrew squeaked out in his usual nerdy matter and I stared at my toes, my face heating up.

"Dad don't you know how to knock?" Luke groaned, hiding his face with one hand as he rested his other hand on my thigh.

"I well-I didn't know you'd two be doing.. this." Andrew stuttered out, placing his hands in his pockets.

"We're two teenagers, I don't think it'd be that hard to know to knock before entering a closed door." Luke huffed, leaning his head back against his headboard. I didn't know what to do so i continued fumbling with my fingers as i stared at my feet.

"Well, i'll leave you two to it." Andrew stated awkwardly as he grabbed the door handle, beginning to close it - but before it closed completely he called out, "Use protection."

Luke let out a low groan at Andrew's words, hiding his face in my chest in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," He stated, his voice muffled by my chest.