*32: Hottest thing shes ever seen.

Thirty-two

"hottest thing she's ever seen"

((Third person.))

After Amber got home from school she rushed to her room with her phone in clutch. She needed to tell Bailey what she'd done today.

But before she could run up the stairs a firm grip on her arm pulled her back. She opened her eyes wide with fear, but soon calmed down when she saw that it was Luke.

"What are you doing luke?" Amber asked with a bored tone, eyeing the blonde head to toe. All she wanted was to run upstairs and spam text Bailey, but Luke was preventing her from doing so.

"Where do you think you're going amber?" Luke asked her with a slight challenging tone. Luke knew she wanted to leave and run upstairs, but, he had other things in mind for her.

"Upstairs?" She questioned looking down at the red marks Luke was leaving on her arm, with a slight terrified look. She wondered why he was squeezing her arm so hard.

"I don't think so." Luke chuckled darkly as he leaned in to whisper into Amber's ear,

"You need to fix my problem that you decided to leave me with." He told the little girl, his eyes flicking down to his groin that was poking out of his sweats then back up to her eyes with a dark smirk.

"What the- Luke?" She asked him with wide eyes for she'd never 'fixed' a boner before in her life.

"Come on." Luke whispered into her ear, pulling her upstairs in a hurry. They eventually ended up in his room, and Luke locked the door behind them.

"What do you want me to do?" Amber asked quietly as she looked up to Luke with innocent eyes, so innocent Luke let out a long groan, feeling his groin burn with every look she gave him.

"Remember how you said you'd do anything for me, doll?" Luke questioned her as his dark eyes scanned her body up and down. He didn't want her to do anything she didn't want to.

"Yes, i do..." She whimpered, nodding her head lightly.

"You don't have to help me if you don't want to." He said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, the true him sticking out for a brief moment.

"No-no i want to, please." the girl responded, giving luke a reassuring smile. Luke eyes glossed two shades darker at her words, a slight smirk overtaking his features. "what do you want me to do?"

"Get on your knees, kitten." Luke told the girl, the nickname falling off his tongue easily, sending butterflies through amber's stomach as she obeyed Luke's orders, getting down on her hands and knees so her head was level with Luke's hard groin.

Luke's hand flew to the bottom of his shirt as he slid it off agonizingly slow, teasing amber. Once he finally got it off, he tossed it across the room, expertly landing it in his hamper.

Then, his hands found the waistband of his sweatpants, that was already hung low on his waist. He began inching them down his legs, letting them rest around his ankles, leaving him only in his boxers.

Amber let out a little giggle once he was only in his boxers, since his boxers were white and covered with little hamburgers and french fries. She'd never pictured Luke into that type of underwear, she'd always imagined that he'd wear calvin kleins or some cliche brand like that.

"Whats so funny?" Luke asked her with a slight amused look to him. Amber's blush that lay apon her cheeks became more noticeable as she stared back up at the blonde through her long lashes.

"Hamburgers and french fries?" she giggled, acting as if she was completely unfazed by the situation, but in the inside, her stomach was doing flips all over the place and she felt like she was going to faint.

"Oh shut up." Luke chuckled darkly, making sure to make complete eye contact with her as he dropped his boxers down, releasing his member as it slapped against his stomach, causing luke to let out a loud groan.

Amber just stared at it, eyes wide and completely speechless. She never knew that they got that big, but then again the only member shes ever seen was her baby cousin's, Charlie. 

"Its not polite to stare doll." Luke chuckled, lifting the dazed girl's head up so she was looking up at luke.

"What do I do?" Amber choked out, trying to keep her gaze from drifting back down to Luke's hard member.

"Wrap your hand around it, and move it up and down slowly." Luke whispered to her, leaning against his bedroom wall to support himself as Amber's small delicate fingers did as they were told.

"Like this?" she asked, luke didn't respond with words but with a loud groan and Amber thought she was hurting him so she stopped immediately. "D-did i hurt you?" 

"No!" Luke said, almost too quickly. "Keep going, it was perfect."

Amber nodded, continuing her actions as she moved her hand up and down the long member slowly, stopping to pay attention to the tip before moving back down.

"C-can you go f-faster?" Luke asked between straggled breaths as he struggled to keep upright, its been so long since someone had touched him like this and he was loving every second of it.

"Y-yeah, s-sure." Amber nodded, quickening the pace of her hand as Luke let out another long moan. He screwed his eyes shut because he feared that if he looked at her for any longer he'd come right then and there.

She continued quickening the pace of her hand with each stroke, and from what she could tell, Luke was loving it. And eventually, Luke shooed her hand off of him and replaced it with his, moving it as fast as he could manage, trying to get off by imagining amber's mouth wrapped lightly around him.

Amber watched in awe as the man's muscles moved with ever stroke of his hand, the way his moans fell of his lips so easily and suddenly she felt a familiar feeling between her legs.

She watched his hands move up and down his member until he threw his head back and white spurts splattered all over his stomach and hands, causing an inaudible whimper to leave her lips.

"Are you okay?" Amber asked since Luke looked as if he would pass out at any moment. Luke chuckled at her kindness, and knelt down to place a quick sweaty kiss onto her cheek, to which, she grimaced at.

"Yes, kitten." He told her as he slid his boxers back on and made his way over to his bedroom door. "I'm going to go clean up what you did to me."

"Okay." Amber replied, trying her best to hide the ongrowing blush on her cheeks with her hands. 

Amber may have no idea what just happened, since she was still in shock, but she knew it was one of the hottest things she's ever seen.

And luke, well, he's just happy he can call Amber, and all her innocence, his.

-------

smut smutmust woot, do you guys like it when i write in 3rd person or 1st?

i didn't know how to end the chapter so srry if its lame

I'm torn between what book to continue after stepbrother, please tell me what you guys wanna read; spirituous or catfish

i love you

-maddy