13: No doll I was talking about you

((a/n)) who else loves that gif of Cara?

Chapter Thirteen
"No doll i was talking about you"
-------------------------

"So you're starting school soon?" Pandora asked through the computer screen. She was my cousin from back home.

We were really close until I moved away, now we were almost always too busy to talk to eachother.

"Yeah, sadly." I replied as i shifted positions on my bed, trying to get comfortable. "It's really gonna suck."

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Pandora giggled as she pushed her pixelated blonde hair out of her face.

" yeah, whatever you say." I laughed back dryly as i rolled my eyes in an exaggerated manor.

"Soo, how's your new life?" Pandora asked, blinking at me expectantly.

"Well currently it's horrible." I said as a fumbled with my fingers, shifting awkwardly on my bed.

"It can't be that bad." Pandora said, sympathy laced throughout her words.

"Well, mum won't talk to me, Andrew always looks like he feels sorry for me, and Luke? Well he's just a full out asshole." I ranted with a huff.

"Did Amber just swear? Wow, he really must piss you off." She giggled. "Is he hot?"

"Pandora, hes my stepbrother." I groaned, internally facepalming myself to America.

"Not yet he isnt..." She reasoned as she furrowed her eyebrows, as a smirk approached her lips. "So is he?"

I thought about her question. On the inside, no he wasn't hot. He was a full on dick. But on the outside he wasn't that bad looking...

"Earth to amber?" Pandora snapped her fingers in front of the camera, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Hes hot isn't he."

"Well, he's not that bad looking..." i began as i scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Oh my god, hes totally smoking." Pandora yelled as she clapped her hands together.

"Pandora shush or he'll hear you." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Too late." A voice said from my door causing me to whip my head around to a smirking Luke, leaning against the doorframe.

"How much did you hear?" I asked him as my eyes went wide.

"Just enough." He chuckled as his tongue glided over his lip.

"Who is that?" Pandora asked me, bring my attention back to her.

"I-uhm I'll talk to you later?" I said before flashing the girl a weak smile and shutting my laptop, then returning my gaze to a smirking luke.

"So I'm totally smoking?" Luke asked me as he raised an eyebrow suggestingly, causing me to roll my eyes.

"She hasn't even seen you." I mumbled as i returned my gaze to my fingers.

"Oh doll, I wasn't talking about her." Luke said back as he slowly made his way over to my bed, where I was seated.

"Y-You werent?" I asked, even though it was obvious. He was just making me so nervous.

"No doll, I was talking about you." He said as he crawled onto my bed, sitting across from me and leaning in until his breath was hot on my face. I felt my breathing hitched as he continued moving closer until we were centimeters apart. Then a ringing went off causing him to pull away. Both of our eyes darted to my phone where Calums name flashed on the screen.

"I-I need to take this." I said as i grabbed my phone. Luke shot me glare, then opened his mouth to say something but quickly closing it and shaking his head angrily. He crawled off my bed then stomped out of my room and down the hallway. I shook my head then pressed answer on the call.

"Hello?" I said once I put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Amber." Calum's raspy voice said from the other line.

"What did you need?" I asked him as i made myself comfortable again, trying to shake off what had happened minutes before.

"What, I'm not just allowed to call you?" Calum asked me, his tone a little playful.

"N-no I didn't mean-" I started only to be cut off by the raspy voice.

"It's okay love, I was only messing with you." He chuckled as I let out a sigh of relief.

"Sorry." I said as i felt my cheeks begin to heat up, I always made a fool of myself.

"Don't be sorry." Calum told me, I nodded forgetting he couldn't see me. "When can I see you again?"

"Whenever is fine, I'd love to get out of this house." I chuckled, if I stay in this house any longer I might loose my mind.

"How about tonight around... 5 o'clock?" He asked me, as a faint smile approached my lips.

"Sure thing... its a date." I said before we said our goodbyes and ended the phonecall.

I bit my fist as i tried to process all that had happened today, as a blonde head of hair stuck his head into my room, causing my heart to jump.

"Tell my dad I wont be home until late, tonight or tomorrow." He mumbled, I nodded then listened to his footsteps make their way down the hallway then the slam of the front door.

I couldn't help but wonder what he does when he misses dinner.

---
((A/n))
4 million years later, an updateee

This was kinda a filler, and sorry if my writing skills are horrible i just got back from the hospital and I'm pretttyyy tired.

Love u guys ❤