21: Why Do All Guys Do This?

Chapter Twenty-one

"Why do all Guys do this?"

The rest of the day at school was pretty boring. Eventually Bailey and I got to talking and she was actually pretty cool. But so far on the friend count is a strong two; Luke and Bailey.

I hadn't gotten to talk to Michael and Ashton because they were too busy arguing about some video game that I think was called Fifa, but they seemed cool too and I'm sure I'll share a conversation with them in the future.

All of my classes I sat alone, except for the one I had with Luke. The class I had with Luke was music, so he didn't hang around me that long because he was too interested in a guitar not that I blame him, a guitar seems way cooler than me.

It was now the end of the day and Luke was driving me back home.

"So, how was your first day?" Luke asked as he kept his eyes on the road in front of him.

"It was good." I told him as I chewed the piece of bubblegum Bailey had given me after we exchanged numbers.

"Did you make any friends?"

"Bailey."

"Was anyone mean to you?"

"Luke, you sound like a parent who just picked up their kid from kindergarten." I groaned as he chuckled.

"I just wanted to make sure your first day was good." He told me with a smile, reaching over and interlacing our fingers.

"It is now." I said with a genuine smile as i watched the scenery fly by. As we drove down the road i noticed that we passed our street and were heading farther and farther away from home.

"Where are you taking us Luke?" I asked him, looking behind as as we sped by the road that led home.

"You'll see." He smirked as he turned on the radio, an old green day song coming on.

"Why do boys always do this?" I groaned, for the second time since i got in the car.

"Do what?" Luke asked me as he turned and looked at me for a split second before turning his attention back to the road.

"Guys always think its okay to kidnap a girl." I whined. Luke started laughing at my words, as i scowled at him.

"You got into this car willingly, Amber. Its not kidnapping."

"When i got into this car I thought you were taking me home, but nope, your taking me far away from home." I told him as i nodded along to the radio. I loved being a smartass to him, mostly because it passed time and kept awkward silence out of the picture.

"You're adorable." He chuckled as his took his lip ring into his mouth, biting it lightly, something i had grown to love about him.

"You're hot." I said with a cheeky smirk. Luke shook his head lightly as a raspy chuckle fell from his lips.

"Well, you're sexy." He said, running his tongue over his lips. I felt a blush form on my cheeks.

"No ones ever said that to me." I mumbled.

"What?" He said, almost sounding shocked, as he looked over to me. "You seem like the type of girl that would have guys swooning over you."

"Well, I guess you don't know me all that well." I smiled, giving his hand a small squeeze.

"Maybe I dont." Luke mumbled, before the sound of the music took over the car.

- later on in that car ride. -

"Where are we?" I asked as i watched trees and hills disappear, revealing the bight blue ocean.

"We're at the ocean?" Luke chuckled as he turned into the ocean's parking lot.

"I don't have my bathing suit Luke." I whined as the car came to a stop.

"I brought one for you." He smirked, as he hopped out of the truck. I rolled my eyes as i joined him outside.

"Are you telling me you went through my underwear drawer?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised as he grabbed a bag from the back of his truck that i hadn't noticed before

"Maybe.." He said with a cheeky smile, walking back to the front of the truck. "You should wear those black lace panties more."

And with his words I smacked him on the shoulder. Hard. As he struggled to catch his breath from laughing so hard.

"You pervert." I gasped as i ran ahead of him. He chased after me, catching me quite easily and wrapping his arms around my waste. I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but only managed to knock both of us over so I was laying in the sand with him on top of me.

"Get off me, Luke." I giggled as i tried to wiggle out of all six feet of him. It was way harder than it looked.

"I'm actually pretty comfy." He giggled as he wiggled his head into my neck and began to fake snore.

"You're an idiot." I chuckled, giving in to him and running my hands through his quiff.

"You're gonna mess up my hair." He whined against my neck. I stopped running my hands through his hair with a chuckle, only causing him to whine once more. "No don't stop."

"You're a weird one." I told him, before running my hands back through his tousled curls. "I have to get my bathing suit on."

"No you don't." He said, not budging but moving around to get comfier on top of me.

"What, do you want me to swim naked?" I asked sarcastically. His head rose at my words and he had a huge smirk on his lips. "Oh my god, i was just joking Luke."

"Its okay, I'll see you naked soon enough." Luke said, nestling his head back into my neck. I smacked him once again on the shoulder, harder than before.

"Joking, Joking." He whined, but i knew if i hadn't smacked him he would have never admitted it as a joke.

Finally I managed to wiggle out from underneath him and we both changed into our bathing suits. Luke had chosen the most skimpiest of bathing suits I had owned, but I honestly wouldn't expect less from him.

We spent the rest of the day splashing each other and cuddling on the beach. It was the most fun i'd had in a while, and i wouldn't want to be spending it with anyone other than Luke.

After the beach, Luke drove me back home and we didn't do much besides get ready for bed.

But in the back of my mind while our little beach adventure was happening was that he had driven far out of Sydney and into a whole different town just so we could act like a 'couple'.

And a part of me, no matter how much i tried to ignore it, hated that.

-----

ANOTHER FILLER WOO

but im lowkey back in the style of updating

Yay MeE

Please show some love for my story by voting, it means a loOoOt.

I love all you guys so much.