31: I bet she can't do it as well as me.

Chapter Thirty-One

"I bet she can't do it as well as me."

"Wait so- Your mom walked in on you guys and you two sprang away so fast that Amber hit her head off the headboard and cut her forehead?" Bailey asked pointing from me to Luke with a skeptical look.

"Yes." Luke nodded as he interlaced our fingers under the table, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze as i drank my chocolate milk.

"Bull. I say that you two were fu cking so hard that she hit her head off the headboard." Michael chimed in with a proud smile as Bailey nodded her head in agreement.

"Michael." Luke growled, his gaze flicking from me to him. "Enough."

"Jesus christ Luke. Can you chill with this overprotective thing for once?" Bailey groaned as she hit her head of of the lunch table repeatively.

"Let's go." Luke spat out, grabbing my wrist as he pulled me up from the lunch table with force. He continued dragging me down the hallway until we made our way down a familiar dark hallway, and right on into Room 104.

He dragged me into the room, with his hand wrapped securely around my wrist. When he let go, I was sure it was going to leave a mark since his grip was so tight and forceful.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked as I breathed in the familiar musty odor of the abandoned room.

"They were being gerks." He replied softly, shutting the door to room 104 softly. He then proceeded to make his way over to the window, staring out at the ocean view.

"Are you just now meeting our friends? They're always like that." I chuckled as i made my way over to the blonde, wrapping my arms around his back, so they rested on his chest.

"I know but they always act like this when I get a girlfriend." Luke stated. He froze at his words,realising his mistake. As did I but I chose to ignore his words as i continued, which seemed to loosen him up a little.

"Explain?" I asked with tilted eyebrows, even though he didn't see me. To me, they always act like this but then again I've never met them before Luke has had a significant other.

"Like when I dated Kayli they..." Luke began but slowly stopped taking as he realised what he was saying. Who was this kayli girl and why does she keep coming up? Now, im intrigued.

"Kayli?" I asked slowly as i turned Luke around to face me. And, to my surprise, he didn't stop me. "Who's kayli?"

"Shes no one, don't worry about her." Luke said a little to quickly as he played with his lip ring.

"Lucas." I scolded, as i tried to give him my most persuading look I could pull. And, to add to the mix, I placed my hands on my hips, trying to look intimating.

"Don't hurt yourself doll." He smirked, his eyes raking up and down my tiny body and to which I rolled my eyes.

"Do not change the subject." I growled as i sent a hard glare his way.

"Im not changing the subject, it just you're so cute when you're angry ." He said with a smile, trying to change the subject once more.

"Fine, I won't tell you about any of my exes then." I scoffed, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Amber, you don't have any exes." Luke whined before adding, "do you?"

"No... but that's not the point." I said slowly, trying to carefully pick my words. "I wont tell you about any of my future exes."

"You won't have any future exes." Luke smirked, his eyes glossing over in an all to familiar way. But, I decided to ignore him and his words.

"Luke, please just tell me who it is. I'll do anything." I whined, fluttering my eyelashes at him because I knew it was one of his many weaknesses.

"Anything?"

"Yes. Anything."

"Shes my ex." He told me with a shrug.

"Luke" I groaned. "I know that much, tell me more."

"I cant believe I'm doing this but, what do you want to know about her?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Is she pretty?"

"Not as pretty as you."

"How old is she?"

"Same age as me."

"Is she a cheerleader?"

"Yes."

"Can she suck di ck?" I asked, remembering that Bailey told me to ask him that if we were to ever talk about Kayli. Luke started choking at my question as his eyes widened comically.

"D-does she what?" He asked me, his words coming out so fast that they were jumbled together.

"Does she suck your di ck?" I repeated as I tilted my head with curiosity. I may not know what the question meant, but, i could still report his answer back to Bailey.

"How did you learn about that, little girl?" Luke asked me, his eyes still wide.

"Bailey." I said simply, beginning to become bored since he was dragging on his answer.

"Should've known."

"Yeah, you should have. Now, answer the question." I groaned, tapping my foot expectantly.

"Well- she, uhm- I guess... she did." He shuddered as he scratched the back of his neck nervously. I nodded at his words as i went over what Bailey and I had practiced in my head what to say after he answered the question.

"Well, daddy, I bet she can't do it as well as me." I smirked, remembering to make my lips pop just as Bailey told me to do. After the words left my mouth, Luke's hand flew to his croch just as Bailey said they would and that meant it was time for me to walk away, so, that was just what I did. I walked back to the lunchroom, leaving Luke behind as he struggled to keep his breathing steady.

-------

WHAT IS THIS?

If you're confused about the ending, Bailey told Amber that if Luke and her ever talked about kayli she had to say "yada Yada yada." Ya know?

And thank you guys for all your condolences, it means a lot.

I love youu.

-m