25: Do you want me to call you Daddy?

Chapter Twenty-Five

"Do you want me to call you Daddy?"

"Hey Calum."

My heart stopped as soon as those words left Luke's mouth. I whipped my head towards him and opened my eyes wide. I could tell he was avoiding my stare because he looked everywhere but at me. 

"Hey Luke, I was wondering when you wanted to get the band together?" Calum's voice came through Luke's phone, his accent thicker than ever. 

"I was thinking maybe next weekend?" Luke answered, his eyes flicking towards me but looking away quickly after. I didn't know what to say or what to do, i was completely shocked. So shocked, i tried to zone out most of their conversation.

"Why aren't you in the drivers seat of your car?" That was the only question from Calum I actually heard, since i was trying to zone everything out. I chewed on my bottom lip nervously as i waited for Luke's response.

"Because Amber is in the drivers seat." Luke told Calum quietly. I shook 'no' at Luke, signaling for him to come up with another excuse but he just ignored me.

"Amber is with you?" Cal's voice asked, his happy tone being replaced with a sad one.

"Yeah, she is." Luke said as he chewed on his lip ring nervously.

"Can I talk to her?" Luke looked at me as if asking permission, which i immediately shook my head no but neverless Luke handed me the Iphone anyways.

"Amber i've been trying to get a hold of you forever." Calum's sad voice said. His face was blurry but i could see his tone features and his chocolate curls hidden under a beanie.

I bit my lip as i stared him through the camera. 

"Try harder." I mumbled before pressing the 'end call' button and handing it back to Luke.

"What the hell Luke?" I groaned after a moment of silence between the two of us.

"No swearing." Luke joked with a smile full of sorrow.

"Not the time Lucas." I growled, crossing my hands over my chest.

"I'm sorry." He said quickly. I could feel his eyes burning into the side of my face as i stared straight ahead.

"First you spank me. Spank me, Lucas. And then you facetime with the guy i hate, Even worse you hand me the phone to talk to him." I ranted, chewing the inside of my lip.

"I know." Luke said quietly. I looked at him quickly and i swear i could see a faint blush on his cheeks, most likely from the thing i said about spanking.

"What are you going to make me do next? Call you Daddy?" I asked him with a huff, turning to face him.

"Well..." Luke began, his blush going from a light pink to full on cherry red.

"The daddy kink?" I asked him with wide eyes. I learned about kinks a few days ago in a conversation with Bailey and she had explained most of the kinks, in detail, starting with the 'daddy kink'.

Luke nodded slowly, not making eye contact with me.

"Do you want me to call you daddy?" I asked him as i furrowed my eyebrows, Luke shaking his head no as a reply. "But you have the daddy kink.."

"Amber, i dont want you to call me daddy because.. i wont be able to control myself." Luke told me, his eyes meeting mine. They were a darker shade than his usual baby blue eyes.

"Oh." I said quietly. Suddenly, I felt small and was wanting to hide under the car seat again. "I'm still mad at you for making me talk to Cal."

"I know you are, Kitten." He said slowly, the nickname sending butterflies throughout my body. If only he knew what the names he calls me does to me.

"We should probably go get the groceries." I said, avoiding his eyes as i got out of the car and made my way back to the front seat. Once i reached the car door, Luke had already crawled into the drivers seat to i just got in.

"I'm sorry." Luke said again, his eyes not meeting mine. His voice was back to normal which led me to let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I had balled up in me.

"I know you are." I told him with a small smile as I grabbed his hand, interlacing our fingers. I wiggled around in my seat, trying to get comfortable, which shot a sharp pain through my butt. "Ow!"

"What? What is it?" Luke asked frantically, as he searched me up and down for the problem. The way he worried about me was adorable.

"My bum." I said, trying to get comfortable once more. Luke just smirked as he stared at the road ahead of us.

"Maybe if you didn't act so bad, i wouldn't have to spank you that hard doll." He smirked, squeezing my hand slightly as i tried to hide the growing blush on my face. 

I decided to stay quiet after that, because i didn't want to spark up another episode that ended with me being bent over his knee.

-----

Here's the chapterrer

This one is REALLY short because I didn't know what else to add.

love you guys and im sorry flsa