27: You just mouth fucked the poor girl?

Chapter Twenty-Seven

"You just mouth fucked the poor girl?"

"Next time you two have sex in my bathroom could you keep it down?" Bailey wailed once Luke and I made our way into the living room. I shot her a hard glare, sitting down at the kitchen bar. (Since her kitchen and living room were connected.)

"For your information, Bailey, we didn't have sex." Luke growled, taking a seat next to me. Michael let out an exaggerated laugh at Luke's words, but, soon stopped when Luke snapped his glare to him.

"Oh so you just mouth fucked the poor girl?" Bailey asked causing me to choke on my spit and Luke having to pat my back until i could breath properly again. 

"Oh, so you did?" Bailey smirked, her gaze moving between Luke and I. I glanced at Luke for help but he just shrugged.

"I didn't think you had it in you, Amber. Way to go." Michael cheered, taking a sip from his beer. I was blushing so hard now I was on the verge of tears.

"C'mon guys cut it out." Luke whined his blue eyes flicking from Bailey to Michael.

"Sorry, mate. We were just excited you've gotten some action, you haven't had any since when? Kayli?" Michael went on. Bailey shot him a look that said, shut the fuck up and his talking died down. Who was Kayli?

"I think we should get going, i need to drop Amber off back home." Luke said, interrupting the awkward silence that had overcome us. My heart pained as i heard his words, not only because he was hiding something from me but also because we still hadn't told Bailey, Michael, or Ashton  that our parents were getting married, so we were soon-to-be siblings and I'm pretty sure Luke wasn't planning on telling them anytime soon.

"Okay." Bailey and Michael said together, both of them shooting eachother weird glances at their 'jinx' then shaking it off with a shrug. Luke then took my hand and pulled me out of the house without another word and continued pulling me until we reached his truck.

- later-

Maths. I don't fucking understand Maths. Not the take away part not the add some part and for sure not the letters part.

It doesn't help that Mr. Horan is kind of attractive, so i end up staring at him the whole lesson.

I stare at the mess of papers in front of me with a scowl. Who even assigns homework on a weekend? Oh right, Mr. Horan.

I read over the words on the paper over and over again, tracing my hand over each letter as if it will unlock the answer.  No matter how many times i reread the problem i still don't know how many miles squared Riley walked. 

"Mom?" I yelled, hoping she'd know at least a little bit about maths to send me on the right track, but when i yell i get no reply, signaling that she isn't home.

"God." I huffed throwing myself back into pillows with a huff. We're still in the first month of school and I was already drowning in overdue homework. I swear Mr Horan hates me.

"Its not nice to use the holy ghost's name in vane." A voice said from the doorway, chuckling softly to themselves. I already knew who's voice it was for they had interrupted my train of thought many times before in the past.

"Don't you have something better to do then eavesdrop?" I asked the boy with a groan, chucking a pillow at him just to annoy him. Luke caught the pillow and carelessly tossed it back to me with a smirk.

"No, actually, I don't." he told me with a grin as he made is way over to my bed.

"Whats all this?"

"Maths." I told luke blankly, staring at the heap of papers in front of me with a glare.

"Why do you have so much? The teacher only gives out one paper a night." Luke asked with his eyebrows furrowed, and with that i let out a dry laugh.

"Oh trust me, I know." I told him with a sigh. "I just can never finish the papers."

"What do you mean? Maths is like the easiest subject." Luke chuckled as he jumped onto my bed, sending the papers flying. I sent him a hard glare as i gathered them into a neat row in front of me once more.

"Maybe for you, but, when I look at these papers all I see is random numbers and occasional letters thrown into the mix." I huffed, staring at the papers. Luke studied my papers, as if silently doing them all in his head, which to my surprise that was exactly what he was doing.

"Well, question 1, 2, and 3 are wrong." Luke mumbled studying the three questions i had actually done. "Amber, you didn't even use the right formula."

"Oh god, this is what i mean. Maths hates me and I hate Maths." I told luke with a helpless look, throwing my head into my hands in shame. This was so embarrassing. I mean he could just do it in his head, and i had many different things scribbled on a piece of paper just to solve question one.

"I can help you if you want." Luke suggested, hitting me in the shoulder lightly with his arm. 

"You really don't have to, i can just google the answers." I told him as i reached for my phone but Luke quickly stopped me, pushing my hand back down. 

"It'll be a bonding experience  for the both of us." Luke smiled his dorky smily, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Okay daddy." I chuckled jokingly, but immediately stopped after i realized what i had said. I felt Luke tense as the worlds left my mouth and me, well, i was speechless.

"I- uh- i meant it as a, uhm, joke because you know- you were like acting like my dad?" I stumbled out, my cheeks becoming a hot shade of red.

"I-i know." Luke told me, picking his head up off my shoulder. "I-I um, i need to pee."

and with his words, he scurried off and into the bathroom. I let out a huge groan as i flung myself backwards back onto my pillows.

"Why do i do things like this?" I groaned to myself as i hit a pillow on my face continuously. 

Luke never came back after i popped the 'd' word. I didn't mind though because if he did come back i may have just exploded with embarrassment. I pushed my homework to the side and turned on some music as i drowned myself in sorrow, and eventually, i fell asleep. Dreaming about the one and only, Luke Hemmings.

----

The ending was so cheesy like whAt

I relate to amber in this chapter on a spiritual level.

I hope you guys still like the story. ily.

AND THANKS FOR 20k REAADS LIKE WHaT?