McDonald's Anyone?

LEO

I was surprised as anyone when we heard about Az's real story, but now I'm starting to think that someone slipped something into my coffee this morning, because seriously? A McDonalds? Geez, they really are everywhere.

"Hey guys," Hazel says. "I also see a hotel, gas station, a road, a diner, and a few houses. Everyone, take out your weapons, pair up and investigate." We split up based on cabins and Percy goes with us to investigate the Olympian Inn.

The lobby is modern and sheek looking with beige wood and Greek marble floors with a little foot wide home stream thingy wrapping around the lobby with little round smooth pebbles at the bottom. A picture perfect brunette is behind the check in counter in a bakillion dollar suit. Her nametag reads Abby in Greek letters. Abby looks incredibly bored until she notices us.

"Hello and -Με συγχωρείτε, Γεια σας και καλώς ήλθατε στην Ολύμπου. Πώς μπορώ να σας βοηθήσω?" Abby speaks in perfect Greek with a bit of an accent, but is obviously not a local.

"Um, we speak English." Piper explains.

"Oh," Abby says with a brilliantly white smile. "Thank God. I completely forgot how to say room key in Greek. How may I help you?" Percy clears his throat and steps up.

"We're here investigating why this building is here." We all look at him like, Dude!

"What our friend here is trying to say is that we're wondering why there's a little town on Mt. Olympus. We're here with some friends hiking, and uh, we wanted to know why there was a whole community up here." Piper lies with ease.

"Oh. Well, Mt. Olypmus is a beautiful cultural place, and a someone bought up some land here, and we get some buisness here from tourists." Even though it was Piper who asked the question, Abby's brown eyes are glued on Percy.

"Great." Jason says

Hazel and Frank come through the door at this moment.

"Hey guys." Hazel says.

"Oh hey, uh, Daisy and Tom." I improvise. Piper elbows me in the ribs.

"What? Could be Gaea's minions around here looking for us." I whisper.

"Hi Axel, how's the um. . . Check in going?" Hazel says. She knows I like names with X in them, and I smile. Daisies are her favorite flower. Frank told the entire boat that when he got her some on a date.

"Good. Colette. . .?" Piper nods slightly in aproval of her new alias. "Was just about to ask about some rooms." Abby straightens up.

"How many will you be needing?" Abby asks.

"Um, let's see, we have two children, and um, what age would qualify as adults?" Abby checks something on the computer.

"Well, it's Europe, so eightteen to be served, and also eighteen to be an adult." Jason smiles.

"Good. Because Ha - er - Daisy here is the youngest of the teens and she's eighteen." Jason says.

"That's right, Kyle. . .?" Jason makes a "Whatever" face.

"I have a feeling that your lying about being eighteen." Abby says, but luckily Piper notices the luster of desire in Abby's eyes as she looks at Percy, and she closes her eyes. I think she's sending him one of those telepathic messages or something.

She opens her eyes and Percy steps up to the counter.

"Listen, Abby, Daisy is sixteen, yes, but can't you just look the other way, just this once?" Percy speaks so low and sexy, even I'm tempted to get a room with him.