Battle Plans

PIPER

We adjourn to the meeting room in the hotel, reserved for business meetings, and I'd say this is serious business.

"Alright you guys, there is one thing that can defeat my mother, and that is a combination of the Roman's favorite metal, and the Grecian's favorite metal:" Az takes a blue expo marker and writes something on the white board: CELESTIAL GOLD.

"Celestial Gold?"

"Is that even a thing?"

"I don't think so."

"It is a thing, and it is the single most powerful metal of all time. The sickle that my mother fashioned for Kronos was made of Celestial Gold. Zeus's master lightning bolt is half celestial gold."

"A mix of Imperial gold, celestial bronze makes an extremely powerful weapon that can put Gaea to sleep, and demigods don't use it for, like, everything?" Jason asks, taking his hands off of the back of his head, and leans forward and clasps his hands, his elbows resting on his knees.

"When I was fifteen, demigods started using imperial gold as weapons. But as soon as their armor was off, and they so much as touched the gold, they would burn themselves and would die on the spot. So, naturally, it is the perfect metal, and the weapon which we shall use the metal is obvious."

"No, it really isn't."

"A pistol! I already loaded it into a mortal's MAC 50 that I picked up in France, so we won't actually be touching the Celestial Gold bullets!"

"How did you load it?" Fauna asks with a smirk. The innocent litter girls who I thought looked like mini Disney princess now have that murderously dangerous glint in their eyes that makes them look more like that girl from Exorcist . . . All sweet and innocent at first, then got possessed by the devil. Probably got it from their mother.

"Well little sister, if you remember correctly, we are half all powerful goddess, a quarter titan, and a quarter mortal, that makes us a step up from demigods, thus we do not get burned from Celestial Gold." Az says cooly.

"Also, we were frozen in time at age 11, not seven. You were four years off, sister." Flora adds, which makes me start to see that Flora and Fauna don't look seven, really. More like eleven or twelve.

"Oh yes. I remember now. My apologies sisters." I glance over at Jason who's sitting across from me with Leo. The three of us all seem to be thinking the same thing.

Do you guys find it weird that Flora, Fauna, and Az are calling each other sister instead of their names?

They nod in agreement.

"Well, I have the gun, so I think we should head out in about three hours."

"Alright. Everyone, shower up, and get all your things together." Percy and Annabeth get up and the rest of us follow suit.

"I'll go shower first." Percy says.

"Make that two of us. I'm coming with you, Seaweed Brain." Percy takes the hand that he's holding with Annabeth's and wraps it around her shoulders and kisses her head as they enter the bathroom.

"FIFTEEN MINUTES YOU TWO!" Vick yells.

"Vick and I will go next." Az says with a suggestive glint in her eye.

"Blech! I'm going to gag!"

"We're just making it faster for everyone to go, Piper. I mean, besides. You probably did it with Leo when y'all were dating before." I rack my brain trying to remember a night where Leo and I went. . . All the way. Which I wouldn't doubt we did, I mean, I ran a crime ring when I was fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen, got drunk a few times, and set Hedge's pants on fire, which was a drunken prank. But all I can see is second base, and that's the farthest. What a gentleman Leo is.

"Nope. Not that I remember." Leo nods in agreement. Jason releases a breath and Az just shrugs.

Sixteen minutes later, Annabeth and Percy come out of the bathroom, Annabeth a bit green and nauseated looking, as if she just puked.

"Flu, not me." Percy says.

"Alright, let's go." Az and Vick enter the bathroom and spend fifteen minutes in there before they come out.

Then the guys get the bright idea to go into their bathroom to shower, and Flora and Fauna adjourn to their room, and take separate showers.

In about three hours everyone is showered and ready to go, but every one is excruciatingly tired for whatever reason.

I climb into the California King sized bed with Rachel on the other side, about five feet away from me, so NO dirty comments. I'm looking at you Leo.

When I fall asleep, of course Gaea can't help frazzle me before the big day, and I receive a terrifying little gift from her:

A nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, short chapter I know, but whatever. I'll post another one soon.

Questions: What happens in the nightmare?

Why are Flora and Fauna changing? Does it have to do with the fact that they're going against their mum soon?

BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byesies minks!

Ciao,

~ Maggie Poop