❤︎Chapter Two❤︎

A/N: I found this cute song that I've added to the chapter! I really recommend listening to it as you read! 💕

"Oh my god! I'm really here!"

My entire body is vibrating so much with anticipation once I step out into the Tokyo streets that I feel like I'll die any second from being overwhelmed. Tokyo was even greater in person! From its tall sparkling towers to its friendly and always smiling inhabitants, Tokyo was incredible.

 Tokyo was even greater in person! From its tall sparkling towers to its friendly and always smiling inhabitants, Tokyo was incredible

I hurriedly pull my phone from my pocket and start snapping pictures as fast as I can. A few high school girls notice they're in one of my shots and excitedly pose for my camera. I grin at them and hurriedly scroll through my cellphone to send the pictures to my friends back at my previous home.

 I grin at them and hurriedly scroll through my cellphone to send the pictures to my friends back at my previous home

"No way! This day just keeps getting better and better!" I say as I grin down at all of the pictures on my phone. My heart swells with pride and excitement as my friends reply to the pictures of Tokyo with swarms of emojis.

"Oh my gosh! Something smells good...ohhh a nail salon! A movie theatre?! That movie is already out here?! It wasn't supposed to come out until...oh my gosh! I have to have that couch in my apartment!"

Wait...

It takes every ounce of my willpower to rip my eyes away from all of the alluring shops I was passing by as I walked. I shake my head of shoulder length rose pink hair and scold myself for nearly losing it.

"I need to get back on track...." I take a deep breath and calm myself for a moment to get all of my thoughts together. I had so much I wanted to do here in Tokyo and so much I didn't have time for! Much less money. I was an independent adult now, so I had to learn more about prioritizing! I couldn't just head out and start buying everything I saw like I used to, I really had to take care of myself!

I quickly open my notes and attempt to think ahead and plan my day out accordingly.

Let's see...the movers won't get here until about 5 pm, so that leaves me with 2-3 hours to head out and do some job hunting..and maybe get lunch?