❤︎Chapter Thirteen❤︎

"No! Don't take out my piercings! There's nothing wrong with them!"

"Aren't you playing a young delinquent-turned CEO!?You're dressing in formal attire! These kinds of piercings aren't formal!"

"This better be worth it-- hey! Leave those in! The director wants me as the delinquent in the photoshoot!"

I step back from Yuji after fluffing one last strand of his gorgeous, now silky hair. Swallowing, I check over my work before smiling with satisfaction. The girls standing behind me holding Yuji's clothes have wide eyes with their mouths open in shock. I notice the touch of pink dusting their cheeks as they look at Yuji's transformation.

That told me he didn't just look incredible to me.

"Hey! Why are you all just staring? Did she ruin me?"

"See for yourself," I giggled, "I'm all done."

"I swear, if I'm even the tiniest bit bald right now, I --"

WHIIIRL...

I grab Yuji's arm rest and spin him 180 degrees so he's facing himself in the mirror. His jaw drops instantly and his golden eyes match the eyes of the astonished women at my side.

It took awhile, but I successfully dyed Yuji's hair the bright and beautifully symbolic ash blond. The hue was bright and looked magnificent surrounding Yuji's face. The color went well with his cream colored skin, but most of all it looked amazing next to his alluring golden eyes. It was incredible how his new hair seemed to change his whole aura. It looked fantastic on him!

😳"It...it looks...Oh my god, Momoko! Did you really...is that really me?"

I stretch in the mirror, meeting Yuji's gaze, "You look different huh? I told you, appearance is step one."

(A/N:He's not really posing like that lol)

"This is amazing! I look like a different person!" Yuji slid the strands through his fingers, weaving them through the spaces like lace thread. I knew by the way his eyes were sparkling that he was excited -- this color was perfect for him. As I had predicted.

You've done it again, Momoko!

"Mr.Oshiro, you look so handsome.."

"Oh my goodness, you're like a different person."

"N-Now that I think about it, I've always been more attracted to brighter hair colors."

"M-Me too! I think it'll look great in the movie."

"You did such a great job, Momoko."

The women who had greeted me so rudely about 2 hours ago were now complementing my work. I gladly accepted their complements, almost thrown off guard by them. Even if they had only given me snide remarks, I wouldn't have cared. I was here to work. Getting along with my co-workers was just extra.

Still, it's kind of nice.

"Staff members, the photo shoot begins in 15 minutes. Actors, please be on the set in 10." A booming and projecting voice echoes above our heads from the building intercom. The stylists start to buzz around the room, grabbing Yuji's clothes and jewelry and gathering them up all at once. Yuji stands up from his chair and unexpectedly pulls me into a tight hug. The air leaves me as he squeezes me small body against his much larger and stronger one. I can feel his muscles as his arms wrap around me and hold me firmly against him.

Ba-bump! Ba-bump!

Ba-bump! Ba-bump!

💓Of course, my heart reacts immediately. I'm overwhelmed by Yuji's comforting warmth and cologne. He was warm like a bed you slept in all night and had to get out of on a winter morning. If I had the warm feeling Yuji gave me when he held me like this, I would be content for as long as I live.

And my goodness, his cologne was so sweet smelling. He had impeccable taste. It was a smell you couldn't forget. So unique and pleasing to the senses.

😁"Thank you so much, Momoko! You really did such a great job! You...have no idea what kind of hope this has given me!" He pulls away all too soon and steps back, moving to quickly remove his shirt.

😳"Ah! What are you---ahhh!" I smack my hands over my eyes, reacting as quickly as I can. When I move my fingers out of the way for a split second, I'm greeted by a glorious sight -- Yuji was completely bare from the waist up, and very fit, too. He had clearly defined, taut muscles covered by smooth, creamy skin. Yuji had the kind of body that could make you blush like an innocent schoolgirl.

Which I totally was! I could feel how hot my cheeks were under my hands. I cover my face back up when I hear Yuji unbuckling his belt.

What in the world is he doing?! No way! He isn't doing what I think he is, is he?! He doesn't have any other way to repay me than with his body?! My heart is going to burst!

"Go ahead and take a break, Momoko."

When I hear Yuji's voice again, it comes from behind me this time. I'm so surprised, I turn around to peek and feel myself relax when I see him standing with his arms outstretched while the stylists help him into his costume.

Oh my goodness, I'm such a pervert. He was only changing...

"So that's it! HAHAHAHA!" I turn and start to walk out of the dressing room, unable to contain my laughter. I hear Yuji mutter something about being worried about my mental health and one of the women comment about me overworking myself.

When the door closes behind me, I turn the corner, curiously looking for the bathroom. I'm thinking about how I should have asked where it was before I went out of the dressing room by myself when I collide with someone.

"Ah!"

"Ow!"

The woman I bumped into falls back into her backside, same as I. Mumbling a curse, I rub my poor bottom and look up at her, ready to apologize when I see who she is.

I'm so shocked when I recognize the young woman's face that my heart almost stops!