❤︎Chapter Fifteen❤︎

"All actors on set for Scene one. All actors on set for Scene one."

Misao and my laughter is cut off by the voice above our heads coming from the intercom. Whatever we were laughing about starts to dissolve when Misao is dragged away by her makeup team and brought back upstage. She manages to get out a wave before sitting down at the set dinner table on the very far end.

Hmm...come to think of it, I only read a few moments in the script. Other than that, I have no idea who's in this movie and what is really supposed to happen.

My lack of knowledge on the subject was going to make the experience of the filmmaking all the more enjoyable. I'm watching Misao get into character, a stern look washing over her face as she stares straight ahead at the empty chair across from her. I assumed Yuji was going to fill that spot in a moment.

"Yuji Oshiro! Where is Yuji Oshiro?" The director leans back in his seat and shouts into his mega phone.

What's taking so long? I hope he didn't mess up his hair..

Right when I'm thinking this, the dressing room door belonging to the beautiful idol opens up for him to come running out. Yuji is dressed in a grey hoodie and sagging jeans with holes torn into the fabric. His makeup was done to make his face glow just a little bit more than it did with his natural radiance. I could make out the darkness around his eyes to be eyeliner, making his golden eyes pop from across the room gloriously.

"I'm here!" Yuji raised wasted no time getting in place, hopping up onstage. A hush falls over the studio as each and every one of us watches the young man cross the set in just a few steps with his long, graceful legs. Yuji pulls out his dining room chair and sits down. Just before he can get into character, the director hops out of his chair and shouts into the megaphone.

"W-WHAT?! Is that really Yuji?!"

Yuji grins mischievously at the reaction as the studio starts to buzz about his new hair. The few words that I can catch are all in favor! I even hear a few squeals from the women!

"New hairdo. You guys like it?"

"Like it?! I LOVE it! It looks incredible, you're like a whole new person! I don't know how I never thought of the color before, but it goes great with the character's image. Is it dyed?"

Yuji nods in my direction, his eyes warm as they fall on me. His smile is so kind and tender that it makes me want to melt into a puddle on the spot. I'm turning red uncontrollably before I know it.

"I hired a new stylist. Isn't she great?"

Everyone turns to look at me and I wave. There's one clap, then two, and then the entire building is roaring with applause.

Thank you, Yuji!