I WAS TAGGED EVERYBODY JUMP ON A SUSHI ROLL

I was tagged by strawberryummyoongi

I saw this in my notifications and usually I ignore stuff like this but it looks like a lot of fun. Also a great opportunity to get to know all our friends in the Wattpad community. It's easy to write a story and post it but it's harder to write about yourself for some reason...

 It's easy to write a story and post it but it's harder to write about yourself for some reason

1. My blood type is O something. Negative or positive I forgot but it's O. Mosquitoes LOVE me. I'm literally their favorite blood type I think. They will bite me quickly if I step outside and they're around. And they're more likely to ignore anyone else I'm out with as long as they have a blood type that's different. It sucks and I hate mosquitoes but it makes me feel special 😂😂😂😂😂😂
2. I didn't realize I really loved writing until I was in the 4th grade. Creative writing was required, and I found out I really loved it! At first I just wanted to be a children's book author...but then I realized a few years later that I wanted to see my work on the big screen. Disney screens to be exact. I want to write scripts for their movies! Look out cause you're going to see some really unique Disney princesses and characters very soon if I have anything to do with it 😜
3. My mother told me she weaned me off breast feeding too early when I was a baby and I started sucking my thumb after words. It became a terrible habit. I sucked my thumb probably all the way into about 7th grade before I managed to drop the habit. Embarrassing, I know, but it's an interesting memory I sometimes forget all about.
4. I love my family. LOVE. I love having gatherings and traveling and hearing different stories from my family members because I feel like they make up who I am as well. I also really love kids and babies and feel joy whenever a new child enters my family. I have one older sibling but wish I had some younger before my parents decided they didn't want anymore kids. My dog is my substitute for a sibling so I like to think of her as one.
5. I love anime! I started watching it a LOT when I was a kid in elementary school. Over the years I kind of stopped more but I think it's because I love older anime shows and movies more than like very recent ones. 80s animes specifically.
6. Speaking of 80s, I love 80s and 90s music so much. I like that There's a whole different feel to music from back then. I like our music now but some of it can be trash 😬
7. I'm actually really bad at being a teenager lol. I'm not interested too much in social media and I'm awkward and I fail as a fan of anything because I like too many different kinds of stuff so I'm never all that dedicated. Like I LOVE Kpop but I never like follow the groups for very long or go to concerts. Doesn't mean I don't love them. I just fan girl about only a few different kinds of stuff. Same thing with American entertainers.
8. I procrastinate a LOT. I'm surprised I wrote this whole thing in one go but that challenge deadline tho.😂
9. I actually really enjoy watching vlogs. Some people don't get it but it's like ACTUAL reality TV. If you find the right you tubers, it's real, authentic filming of someone's life. Someone who makes you realize your life is not exciting in the slightest! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
10. I come from a very religious family and establish my ideals based on my beliefs. However I really enjoy writing romance that can get a little steamy ❤️. 😂 There's something so romantic about those. The ones with ACTUAL romance in them,though. Not just about characters who hook up in some detached fling. The romance takes on a greater depth I guess.
11. Idk if it really matters but I'm African-American. I feel more apt to convey a greater representation of the men and women of my race in my stories so I feel more pressure when it comes to writing I think. Most of my characters in my stories now are either of Asian decent or are Caucasian but I hope to change that in the near future.
12. I want a boyfriend but I'm super shy and awkward and the only guys that hit on me are the creepy ones! I hope to have a boyfriend by the end of senior year.
13. I like being happy go lucky but sometimes I find depressing horror interesting. That's so weird to actually say but I don't know how else to say it. I've been getting into the dark romances lately. Ever seen Crimson Peak? I LOVE that movie. The mix of romance and tragedy was just so yes for me. Idk.

BONUS: I've been learning Japanese for a few years now. I'm definitely not an expert but I'm looking forward to becoming fluent one day.

So that's the challenge! Post 13 interesting facts about yourself. You don't have to go into the depth I did but I'd love to read about you guys!

I'm TAGGING ya so don't be shy
SugarSugarHeart
dreamthelittlethings
AKYokai
MintChoc_AnimeVocals
ATwistedFate
BananaMuffin99
PrincessDreamz
Alycat1901
GermanShepard-Royal
RylouIv
Megumichan179
Ladyxnoir
Taramix