❤︎Chapter Fifty-Six❤︎

"Momo...wake up.."

I open my eyes with a smile, delighted when I see my Yuji's  face illuminated by the warm rays of the morning sun

I open my eyes with a smile, delighted when I see my Yuji's  face illuminated by the warm rays of the morning sun. A bright morning added a breathtaking glow to Yuji's skin and brightened his eyes into the most endearing pools of honey.

Memories of last night all come flooding back in a pleasant rush. We stare at each other, not saying anything, just happy to look at each other and be in one another's arms. In that moment of pure content, I could have just died!

To think, last night I thought I'd be going back to my apartment to cry. Alone.

HAH!

😛Joke's on the sobbing little virgin Momoko of last night! Boy was she in for a surprise!

"Good morning, Yuji."

Yuji pulls away from the bone crushing hug he'd yanked me into so we could look at each other again. His hand comes out to caress my warm cheek. In mere moments, his lips replaced his hand, and he was raining kisses all over my chest. I burst into giggles as he flips me over onto my back and covers me with his body.

"You're all dressed?" I asked as I felt the cloth of his pajamas running along my bare skin. He settles himself between my legs, smiling down at me with a look in his eyes that made my heart flutter.

"I got up early to make us breakfast." He gave me a quick kiss on my lips, but I sat up for more. In mere seconds, our lips were moving against each other in a passionate frenzy. I reached for the strings that held Yuji's pants up, but he caught my hand and pulled me upright into a sitting position.

"Momo, we need to eat. You wore me out last night, you ravenous beast."

"Aww, c'mon, Yuji, I'm not even that hungry." The minute the words leave my mouth, my stomach growls angrily. Yuji slides off of the bed and takes me with him.

"Throw something on and meet me in the living room. I need to show you something. Your breakfast is going to be on the coffee table."

🍑🍑🍑

After throwing on my favorite peach pjs, I make my way into the living room. Yuji is waiting there on the couch in front of the coffee table, which happens to be covered in the most delicious looking breakfast I'd ever seen. Glancing at the kitchen and realizing there wasn't an ounce of evidence that Yuji had cooked, I raised a brow and settled down next to him.