71

chris ignores the buzzing in his pocket as dan's fingers curl in his hair, their mouths moving together uncoordinatedly, trying to learn the pattern of either's movements.

dan's lips are moving against chris' in frustration, his free hand is gripping chris' shirt to pull him closer in anger, and helpless, pathethic tears are clouding his vision at the pure thought of betrayal.

phil has made his life a living hell with all his stupid fucking doubt, acting irrationally upon something for which he has no proof, sleeping with other people to spite dan and endangering their relationship just because of his issues.

dan is almost tired with him now.

"dan this is so fucking wrong," chris mumbles nervously, his fingers still not loosening their grip on dan's waist and dan rests his forehead against chris' momentarily before huffing out a deep breath.

"i know," dan sighs, voice almost a whisper as he feels himself tumbling off the edge once again, tears falling straight down his flushed cheeks and landing heavily on the floor, carrying all the weight of dan's thoughts and almost creating small dents in the smooth marble.

chris doesn't reply, only because he doesn't know how to. he just wraps his arms tightly around dan's waist and pulls him closer-and dan gives up for the second time that night, climbing mindlessly in chris' lap to straddle him, and falling limp against the green eyed boy, his face buried into chris' shoulder as he cries silently.

"dan," chris pulls away slightly to look at dan's face, his eyes bloodshot both from drinking and from crying. his face has almost no colour except for the tip of his nose that has turned red from sniffling, and the apples of his cheeks that have a soft blush painted over them out of emotions or the cold weather, chris fails to know.

"yeah?" dan's voice is almost as listless as his face-full of emotion but still drained of energy-and chris leans forward to press a soft kiss against his lips, and dan has no mind to pull away. he just places his clammy palms against both chris' cheeks, shifting in his lap so he can get closer.

when chris breaks the kiss, his lips move over to dan's cheek, soft, light kisses lining the brunet's jaw before he stops and places one last kiss against dan's shoulder.

"let's get out of here okay?"

--

wow that was really short kms

(( if the updates are less frequent i apologise i have a lot of stuff going on right now sorry ))