Author's Note

Let me start off with a quick hello!

Updates will be posted as often as I can attempt to make them. Eventually, I will make a schedule to which they will be regularly posted on a specific day. Most of, if not all the time, I will release 3 or 4 and even up to 6 chapters at a time. I like to write them as a unit, and most of the time I'll switch between point of views if I get stuck.

Some of the content in this story is considered trigger material, and it gets pretty intense, even so much that I do include torture scenes, descriptive violence and suggested non-consensual sex. It isn't a lot, just a few chapters of very vague descriptions but it's enough that I'd like to warn people now, before you get too deep in the story.

 There is a companion to this story, called What Was Gained In The Flames, where I add some of the fluffy smut, and also some of the more descriptive non-consent rape scenes. This is so those of you who don't like the descriptive sex scenes do not have to be blind-sighted by the smuttyness. 

This story is something I've been stuck on for months and have just grown more obsessive with the longer I've waited for another book from our beloved CL Stone. So here we are.
This is my first fanfiction and I'm not going to ask you to be gentle with me. If you notice a plot hole or some grammar or spelling mistakes send me a PM or just comment and I'll work on my editing processes. I love constructive criticism and appreciate any help with making my story more enjoyable to the readers.

Please don't forget to vote, and/or comment! It lets me know what content you as a reader prefer.

So, here we go!

Love, Timmy