Ch. 2 What He'd Taken and I Can't Give Back

Authors Note: Anything with Leninora's Point of View is going to have cursing, excessive sarcastic/derogatory remarks and unrealistic reactions to nearly everything. There is also a fair amount of drug use and alcoholism that is a part of Leninora's storyline. If it offends you, I'm sorry but not really because she and her take on life are integral and necessary for my storyline.

Love Timmy.

~~~

Leninora Lockheart's POV

Location: Dontavion's Dollhouse

Date: 1 year after The Kidnappings

~~~

"If I was a sociopathic maniac, what would I do?" I ask myself and the little blonde amnesiac sitting in front of me.

She stares blankly up at me from her seat in my office and keeps silent.

Her hands and feet are bound to the rings in my special chair, but I'm not so sure she really notices anymore. She's been here too often to really care.

Little Pink Pearl, or just LPP for short, is no longer responsive in the way she used to be. She used to scream, and beg to be set free. I used to catch her crying in her bed, sobbing her little heart out, but those days are good and gone.

Her once bright, passionate green eyes now hold no sign of life. Or so she'd have me and Dontavion believe.

I think it's a load of shit, but Dontavion is going to be ecstatic at her supposed compliance. He'd told me when she reached the breaking point that he wanted her brought to him. Lately, I'm starting to realize I don't really give a flying fuck about what he wants.

But I digress.

"I'm not sure whether I'm a sociopath or a psychopath...In today's society, I'm a little unsure if the lack of a conscience is just learned behavior or a product of desensitization from all the shit you see on the internet and on view on the television." I walk around her, circling her.

I analyze her, and frown at what I see. She's gotten a little too thin lately. A year of being kept in a hole will do that to you, I suppose.

"Either way, I think I'm insane." I yawn, and look at the time on my watch.

Time to get to the point of today's session.

By now, whoever is watching the feeds from the camera in the room is no longer interested in my little tangents. I've started to realize that tangents weren't something I used to do often.
I was once a loving wife, an avid lover, and a doting mother. I was also a gifted psychologist and a few other things but we'll get to that part later....I couldn't remember what had happened to change my marital status or why I was in this asylum.

A few weeks ago I'd gone to remove my wedding ring to wash some blood off my hands and realized I wasn't wearing one. One question led to another, and I'd realized someone had fucked with me. And not in a fun, deep-dicking way. Now even an in-the-butt type of way.

"So here's the deal, pinky." I kneel down to eye level; I get close enough to see the red veins in Little Pink Pearls eyes.

It almost annoys me that she doesn't even flinch, "I've started to notice little details are missing from my memory. I'm sure that doesn't surprise you, being a fellow amnesiac and all." I smirk but inside I feel that tiny bloom of realization grow as I say the next words quietly in the broken girl's ear.

"Pinky, I think I'm as much a captive as you are. And the one thing Leninora Lockheart is not is anyone's Bitch." The rightness of those words settles on me like a warm blanket.