Ch. 20 Gadgets, Guns, and Doodads

~~~

Leniniora's POV

Location: Diana Tower

Date: October

~~~

"Anyone got a cigarette?" I ask. Mostly because I'm bored, a little because I fucking need to do something with my mouth. I'm so fucking hungry. "Or a blunt?"

The boys around me glare, but not a single one responds.

In their defense, they're all still a little tied up still so I don't hold it against them.

We can't all be bondage experts, after all.

It only took me 15 minutes to escape my handcuffs; less than that to untie my legs and pull the gag out of my mouth.

After that, I got bored and created a shiv out of the gag and the cuffs.

The guards are giving me a wide berth, clearly not wanting to get in shiving distance after I'd choked out one he'd tried to stop me from taking off the cuffs.

The next one to get in distance had been slammed against the wall until his nose was one with his tonsils.

After that we had one more incident that included a stun gun and a pencil, and then they seemed to get the point.

The torture gang is still wriggling about, some a little wrigglier than others.

Most are covered in blood, and the handful of kids that have caught some bullets are probably bleeding out. The Blackbeard boy and the guy with a wheel name have given up trying to get me to help them out, thankfully.

Typical Millennials, so entitled and always expecting someone to get them out of their own messes.

Blackbeard is now sawing away at the zip tie on his wrists with a dull piece of metal on the seat.

Amateur.

Three of his friends still have their shoes; he could use their laces to saw through the thick plastic.

I debate on suggesting it but decided against it when my eyes catch on those nice leather boots with the sturdy ties.

Russian Sonny is all tied up. And his boots are mine for the taking.

I haul myself up, off the hard bench I had been handcuffed to earlier, and some of the guards raise their guns.

I raise my hands up and shoot them an innocent smile.

"We're cool, guys. I just wanna grab something from one of the little wiggling monsters." I murmur.

One of the men grimaces but not a single one moves to stop me as I shove one of the tall, blonde wonder-twins off the Russian Sonny.

Whichever one it is makes an indignant grunting noise before trying to head butt me and throw himself back onto the hulking form of the dying man.

I have a brief moment of cluelessness at his overly aggressive hostility, but as I shove at Russian Sonny's body I get it.

He was attempting to stanch the blood flow from the bullet wound in Russian Sonny's side with his body weight.

Blondie tries to elbow me off in the head, but I've had enough of his little tantrum.

I kick out, getting him right in the ribs and he goes sprawling.

Some of the little bastards try to rise up, but one of the guards shoots his gun and the loud sharp sound of the shot has them stilling and attempting to cover their ears.