Ch. 10 Sticks and Stones and Broken Souls

Authors Note: For serious guys, this is an incredibly intense chapter. It has suggested torture in it, with suggested rape. (I'm just trying to show the full scale of what Sang endures around Dontavion. This is also to show how Dontavion treats her alone.) DO NOT READ IF THIS CONTENT BOTHERS YOU!!!!

If you are NOT of age or are NOT comfortable with suggested torture scenes and/or non-consensual sexual situations DO NOT READ. Skip to the next chapter. The only thing you're missing is charecter building.

Thank you for reading and voting,
Love, Timmy.

~~~

Sang/Cyan's POV

Location: Dontavion's Playhouse

Date: 3 Years, 1 Month after The Kidnappings

~~~

I woke up today full of hope. Today is a new day. Our new day.

Kay'ari and I have finally finished everything Leninora wanted us to do.

We went straight to Savannah last night, after we confirmed that everything was all set up on our part. 

She took our books, the moleskin journals from Leninora, and read them front to back.

Then she pulled out a pen and started to circle words. Minutes later, she'd looked up and told us what she wanted us to do.

 Most of it makes little sense, especially when she told me my only job was to lead the police to the Nursery. I could do so much more. I want to do so much more. 

But at the end of the day, Leninora's word is law, when it's concerned with our escape. 

I can't deviate from our plan, not so late in the game.

Everything we've ever done in this house, every chore we've turned around to work for us is being utilized today. We all are calling in every favor we've earned through pain and sacrifice and blood to make today's plan's work.

It's time to get everyone out. 

When we're all out, Dontavion will have nothing else to hang over our heads. 

And then, when Dontavion is detained, we can finally do something about him....

With that thought bringing a smile to my face, I get dressed in the clothes Len left for me, and make my way out.

I don't get very far.

It all goes downhill after I step out of my room in black skinny jeans, paired with a black t-shirt, and thick-heeled work boots.

I leave earlier than I probably need to, but I'm trying to follow Len's instructions to the T. 

I hurry down the hallways, using a stolen key-card to get me through the secured doors, and it's when I turn the last corner to the nursery, that the one person that shouldn't be here, runs into me. 

Dontavion.

Of all the people. Of all the days.

He's supposed to be at the Private Estate, waiting on a new shipment of people to torture.