Oops

Sara was washing dishes in the kitchen. She'd taken her wedding ring off to do so, and when she was finished she went to put it back on...and dropped it in the sink. She had been hanging out with Caitlin Snow and Felicity Smoak. They both looked at her, wide eyed.

"Shit," Sara cursed.

"Snart is going to kill you. Literally, freeze your with his cold gun." Felicity pointed out.

"No he won't," Sara shook his head.

"Have you met your husband?" Caitlin asked.

"What Leonard doesn't know won't kill him," Sara told her. "I'll just call Ray. Because who needs plumbers when you have a friend who can shrink down to microscopic sizes?"

But then at that exact moment her husband walked in. "Hello, ladies."

"Oh shit! Leonard, hi!"

"What's wrong, Sara?" He frowned that Leonard Snart frown.

"What would make you think anything's wrong?" She gave Caitlin and Felicity a look like 'help!'

"Well, you shouted 'oh shit' when I walked in... Hey, where is your ring?"
"Caitlin ate it! " Felicity shouted the first thing that popped into her head. Caitlin and Sara gave her a look.

"Sara placed it on a muffin while she cleaned the dished and Caitlin ate said muffin. We're just waiting for it to pass. Hey, where's Mick? I'm sure he needs you. Go away."

"Ehem... I was super hungry... Didn't even see it." Caitlin shook her head, having to go along with what Felicity had come up with.

"So now we have to go to the hospital and make sure Caitlin isn't dying." Sara said.
Caitlin was so done with their shit.

"Okay I don't think he's buying this," Sara said.

"He's buying it." Felicity nodded.

"Really?"

"Really."

"You buying this?" Sara asked her husband.

"Not really." He shook his head.

"Ah well. We tried. I dropped down the sink."

"You what?!"

"I took it off to wash dishes. And I accidently  - much emphasis on accidently - dropped it down the sink."

He looked seriously annoyed. "Call. The. Plumber."

"We were just going to make Ray do it."

"Just get it back." He grumbled and walked out.

"We're not dead. I think that went well." Then she got out her phone and called Ray.

"I need to borrow you for Atom business," she told him, when he picked up. "And by that I mean you need to get over here and get my wedding ring out of the sink."

"You dropped your ring in the sink?!" He panicked.

"Yes! Now come get it for me!"

"Leonard is going to kill you!"

"That's why I need you to get it for me!"

"Great! He can distract Leonard!"

Ray hung up and soon he and his husband were at the Snart house.

Ray was in his Atom suit and Mick went to go distract Snart.

Caitlin pointed at the sink. "Go."

"Yes ma'am." And with that he shrank down to tiny Atom. And went down the sink.

"What do you see?" Felicity asked.

He flew around the drain. "I think the need to clean their sink."

"Pfft. You clean it." Sara rolled her eyes.

"No thank you," he replied. "Oh I found the ring."

"Oh, yay!"

He grabbed it and flew it back up. Sara took it from his teeny tiny hands.
"Thank you."

"Good job, Ray!" Caitlin grinned, widely, as he changed back to normal size.

"Now we won't die!" Felicity cheered.

"Always glad to save history. And none of you would have made it into a history book if he had killed you."

"Exactly!"

Then they went to find Snart and Mick. Who were setting stuff on fire and freezing things. Because they were Captain Cold and Heatwave. What else would they do?

Sara held her finger to show them the ring. "We got it back."

"Good." Snart grumbled.

She grinned. And all was well again.

-

So in case no body read the description, this is a little one shot I wrote with my bestestest friend_-Geronimo-_

This story will also be on her account.
Go love her or I will arrow you 🏹 and the arrow will be green! So...ha!

Okay this is weird now. Hope you enjoyed...this. Bye!