Mother's Day

So this one will probably be short since the day is almost done and I need to get to sleep...actually it'll probably be more like a head cannon than a one shot, but it's mothers day so...enjoy!

Rip brought the team back to 2017 for Mother's day before returning to the Time Master Orphanage to visit his own mother.

Sara and Laurel (who had come back from the dead...naturally.) spent their time with Dinah, binge watching shows on Netflix and eating sugary snacks and popcorn.

Jax took his mother out and bought her dinner. He told her all about the Legends' latest schemes. She'd always enjoyed hearing his stories and was very proud of her son.

Ray surprised his mother by finally reveling to her and the rest of the family that he was, in fact, still alive. Mrs. Palmer was so pleased to see her son she wept with joy.

Professor Stein's mother had passed away a few years ago from age, but he happily returned home to help Lily prepare a surprise dinner for Clarissa.

Carter and Kendra, having lived for over four thousand years or better, had almost no biological family left alive. So, they decided to turn the celebratoral day into a date night. (Only a few days later, they found out that they'd soon be parents again.)

Mick and Leonard didn't have any family they liked very well - expect for Lisa that is - seeing as how Mick had burned both his parents alive and how Leonard froze his father to death and hadn't seen his mother and years. So, they spent the whole night robbing closed convince stores, burning things, freezing things. The usual.

All in all, it was a great day for all the Legends.