How the Legend Kids Saved Christmas

So, this is a Christmas special concerning some of my second generation Legends of Tomorrow ocs. In which the Legend Kids must save Christmas! Enjoy!

Laurel Snart walked into the Rory-Palmer house hold without even knocking

Laurel Snart walked into the Rory-Palmer house hold without even knocking. In the living room she found her brother, Kaleb, his boyfriend, Ryan Hall, Jordyn Jackson (JJ), Catriona Stein, Ben Heywood, and Ethan Rory-Palmer.

"Hey, losers!" Laurel said.

"Sup," Ben replied. They had an Xbox controler in their hands, playing some violent video game with guns and what not. They were wearing a sparkly, pink tank top and skinny jeans, indicating they were feeling more feminine today. Their purple hair was safely tucked under their black beanie they always wore.

JJ was sitting on the arm rest of the couch, spinning a basketball on her index finger. She wore her usual attire - a black t-shirt, basketball shorts, and tennis shoes. Her black hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail. She nodded at Laurel as she walked into the room.

Ryan and Kaleb were snuggling on the couch. The two were wearing matching rainbow shirts, never failing to let everyone around them know they were extremely gay for each other. Ryan's brown hair was combed over neatly, and Kaleb's blonde hair had many products in it, giving him the ultimate homosexual look.  They waved at Laurel.

Catriona and Ethan were on the floor, playing chess. Catriona was dressed all girlly, girl like, as usual. Her light brown hair was put up in a French braid behind her head. She wore a bunch of makeup, the way heterosexual girls do, a blue crop top under a jean jacket, skinny jeans with holes in the knees, and  blue converse. On her wrists she had at least fifty bracelets all together, and dangley ear rings hung from her ears.

Ethan was wearing a t-shirt with a nerdy reference only he and Catriona would understand on it, jeans, and tennis shoes. Nothing fancy. He was a male, heterosexual, genius, and therefore he didn't care about his clothes as much as the others did. (He and JJ were really the only ones who didn't take forever getting ready in the morning.)

Laurel herself had pulled her blonde hair back into a tight pony tail. She was wearing a red and green elf outfit with pointed shoes, fake pointy ears, and a goofy hat.

"What are you wearing?" Ethan asked.

"Well, Ethan, I'm glad you asked!" Laurel grinned. "As you all know, Christmas isn't coming to Central City this year, due to an accident down at city hall and all the toy stores burning down..."

"Yeah...that's really upsetting," JJ pouted.

"I was so looking forward to going Christmas caroling," Ben said. "I was gonna force you all to do Roudolph with me!"

"What? No! If anything we'd do Frosty the Snowman!" Ryan protested.

"Guys I think you're missing the most important thing here," Kaleb said. "No one gets any presents!"