MU Mash Up pt 2 (Chapter 50 Special!!)

Aaah!! Guys, we are up to chapter 50!!! How exciting is that??? To celebrate we have the MU mashup pt 2!! (And also pt 3) I'll be posting pt 3 like five seconds after this one. Two updates to celebrate. (So really we have 51 chapters!! Woo!!)

Anyway, this is written with flarrow444 so go give her profile some love, yeah?

----

Star Labs had never been more crowded. The Lightning Strikers came first, considering it was their home base. Then, came Team Nightquiver. They were only a train ride away, so it didn’t take them long to get there. Next, the Legend Kids. Then, the Geodehope. It was more people than Nora could handle at once, but they really needed the help.

“Okay,” Laurel said, stepping forward. “What’s the problem?”

“There’s a group of telepaths tearing up Central City,” Isabella said. “We’ve been doing our best to take them down, but they just keep getting in our heads. We can’t beat them.”

“What do you know about them?” William asked as he stepped forward.

“All we currently know is that they can control people and lift anything with their minds. The leader’s name is Kate, and she is the daughter of DeVoe,” Nora said, shoving past her brother, who glared at her back.

“We need to find their weaknesses,” Savvy announced.

Laurel nodded. “We should fight them at least once so that we can become used to them. Then, we can figure out what to do from there. Do you know where they could be?”

This time, it was Don who stepped up. “Well, we know where their base is, but it might as well be suicide.”

Ben stepped up. “Well, we live for that, so. Let’s go!”

Everyone laughed.

“Suit up!” Savvy yelled. There was a lot of groaning (mostly Don and Nora) that they didn’t get to say it, but they still listened.

JJ and Catriona clasped their hands together. Fire surrounded them as soon as their hands touched. The flames swirled for a moment before dissipating.When the fire had disappeared, Catriona had disappeared. Now, only JJ stood. She was wearing a black and red leather jacket, a red and black tie-dye shirt, and black cargo pants. Her hair was up in a high ponytail, and her eyes were white like marbles. They were now Lady Firestorm.

Laurel was wearing a white and blue tie-dye shirt and grey yoga pants. Around her neck was Heather’s necklace, and on her wrists were a pair of retractable anti metahuman cuffs. The cuffs were small enough to wear as a bracelet, but when she took them off they would grow to full size. She was the Shadow Canary.

Kaleb wore a black shirt -- a rainbow design on the chest -- under a black leather jacket with rainbow colored paint splatters. His pants were rainbow colors going down in straight lines. Around his neck, he wore a price tag, and on his wrist was a bracelet with a rainbow charm. He was now Captain Rouge.

Ryan wore a black shirt, with rainbow colored fabric like wet paint dripping over the top. Over this, he wore a white jacket with the same pattern. His pants were sweatpants with rainbow skeletons on them. He had on black combat boots (also with rainbows) and around his neck, he wore two dog tags -- one with a rainbow design, the other with the word equality printed on it. He was now Ranger.

Ben was wearing their feminine suit. They flipped their beanie inside out, signaling it was a feminine kind of day. They were wearing a purple and black sweatshirt with swirly designs, making the shirt look like it was something from outer space. Their pants were black skinny jeans -- though not so tight that they couldn’t move. On their feet, they wore black and grey wedges. They were now Spyder.