Shit the LK do for Fun

I'm a sad and very sleep deprived writer, living on the edges of boredom and depression. So, I look to my characters for comfort, as nothing else will do. And on this restless night, I find myself thinking up several random things the LK might do for fun. So...here you go...

------------

Laurel once found an old movie titled Magic Mike. Once she discovered Rip Hunter's real name was Michael, she insisted on calling him Magic Mike until she got all the Legends and LK to do the same.

-----------
Once the LK time traveled back to late 90s and early to mid 2000s, where they came across a cartoon tilted Phineas and Ferb. Now, every year, when the school year approaches, they  simultaneously break out into song, "There's a hundred and four days for summer vacation, and school comes along just to end it!"
And right before they go out for a mission, Laurel always says, "Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today."

-----

Kaleb and Ryan sometimes watch anti gay ads on Youtube, just to make fun of them. They find the ignorance hilarious.

-----

Ben is a near pro skateboarder. Once they tried to teach Ethan, but that was a disaster that ended with several broken bones. (Not even Ethan's broken bones either.)

------

Seeing as how the LK are a bunch of adorkable losers, they often go around the Waverider playing pranks on each other. One time JJ got the bright idea to prank their parents. Which was a really bad idea, because the Legends naturally took this as a challenge and it turned into a big prank war that lasted for seven months. It only ended when the Green Arrow and Flash put a stop to it, after getting caught in the crossfire. 

------

At some point Ben decided they wanted to play an instrument, so Zari taught them how to play the violin. Now, they insist on annoying everyone with country and/or classical music.

------

One day Ethan found Sara and Len's card stack. Occasionally, he and Catriona play a few games with them on the steps of the cargo bay.

-------

JJ is secretly a hopeless romantic. When everyone else drifts off to sleep, she stays up to watch romantic comedies.

--------

When the Legends are tired of dealing with their kids or whenever they just need some adult bonding time or want to get drunk or do something stupid and reckless on the ship or...whatever...they drop the LK off with either Team Arrow or Team Flash.

When the LK go to Star Labs, they are very uncontrollable. They run around like children, screaming and making so much noise that Team Flash gets very annoyed. On more than one occasion they (the LK) were locked in the pipe lines, just so the team could keep an eye on them.

---------

Sometimes, the LK would travel to the past and pretend they were commoners from the 1800s. Though, they were banned from Victorian England after that Turkey mishap....

--------

And I think that will be all for now. Maybe I'll do a part two at some point if you guys want me to.
Hope you enjoyed this little random....I don't what to call it. One shot? Preference? Whatever.

That's all for now,

Toodles!

~ Elsie